TSM Win @ BPG Big Thank You

Thanks guys. This year has seen the fastest overall avg times. Everyone in the class is capable of turning some impressive timeslips. This class keeps getting tighter and tighter.

Hey Jason........didn't mean to get off track here..........didn't you have your car up for sell not long ago ? Seems like you were going to go in a different direction or something.......it's actually none of my business, I was just curious.........congrats on the win.

Hey Jason........didn't mean to get off track here..........didn't you have your car up for sell not long ago ? Seems like you were going to go in a different direction or something.......it's actually none of my business, I was just curious.........congrats on the win.

Yes it is still for sale. I have too many toys as it is and I can't start my next project until this one is gone (per the wife).. I have been learning alot more in the past few months that will help the next project out.

Randy I amy think about Reyonds this year.

Steve, Reynolds is a good time, come on down.

Hey Steve the steak and the beer on me,that is if you drink come down to the dirty south show you ( HOW WE ROLL).;)

I crack myself up .:cool:

(inside jk)

Thanks Randy. If my junkyard motor lasts that long i will make the trip. Is Reynolds a good hooking track?