TSM Reynolds

If I do

Lee you plan on coming down?

It would be to spectate--sold my trailer. Thought about coming down early Friday--leaving late Sat. From what I remember it is some distance from the interstate. Be nice to visit with some of my bestest friends. Atleast my trans should be OK.

Reynolds Event

Anyone coming to Reynolds that wishes to get a fiberglass hood or fiberglass bumper. Give me a call to put in your Pre-Order and we will bring it to Reynolds!

Fiberglass Hood is $495.00
NEW Stock Appearing Fiberglass Bumper is $225.00 Event Special.

To Order, call 321-722-1563

Thanks,
Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance

A little practice before Reynolds

Dusted off the old grill tonight and made a small practice run in preparation for Reynolds.....

Attachments

• IMG_0781small.JPG
    IMG_0781small.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 279
Dusted off the old grill tonight and made a small practice run in preparation for Reynolds.....
Adam,since you have a big family now and will be busy cooking I will take over driving duties for you for the weekend,because im just that kinda guy :)

Adam,since you have a big family now and will be busy cooking I will take over driving duties for you for the weekend,because im just that kinda guy :)

That's what friends are for!!! :cool:

Oh yeah, and you would be able to add another car to the list that you drove faster than the owners :eek::biggrin:

Reynolds Event

Speaking of Grilling....Who's Bringing a Grill this year for the cookouts??
I know Dusty & his dad have the BEST GRILL!!:biggrin: Are you bringing it Dusty??

I will be unable to bring mine since it doesn't fit in my RV.

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Speaking of Grilling....Who's Bringing a Grill this year for the cookouts??
I know Dusty & his dad have the BEST GRILL!!:biggrin: Are you bringing it Dusty??

I will be unable to bring mine since it doesn't fit in my RV.

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

If anyone is grillin, wife and I will volunteer to help out!! Just let us know who to contact and/or what to bring. Sounds great Mike:cool:

Dusty's Dad's grill was the nicest grill I have ever seen. That thing cooked like a Don Cruz motor on a Hartline tune!! :cool:

If Dusty's is not available, I can get one together.

Anybody want me to bring venison with the steaks this year.

Chit Talker is king of the grill........hands down.

Now for the hard thing to believe his fry work trunps his grill work. He made mushrooms and fish a couple years ago and it was the bomb.

See ya, Kip

Adam your Steaks are the best.
I would eat here or there, I would eat them any where.
I would eat them if you cooked them on the exhaust manifolds of your Duramax diesel:eek:
I would eat them in a TSM car; I would eat them at Dusty Bradford's Margarita bar.
Won’t you please bring some for me;)?

Sincerely,
Sam I Am

Adam your Steaks are the best.
I would eat here or there, I would eat them any where.
I would eat them if you cooked them on the exhaust manifolds of your Duramax diesel:eek:
I would eat them in a TSM car; I would eat them at Dusty Bradford's Margarita bar.
Won’t you please bring some for me;)?

Sincerely,
Sam I Am

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I will bring them there, I would bring them anywhere
For a Friend So Dear,
I will cook them with care, but maybe on a dare......................

You'll tell Toni to give me a chance and let me get it in second gear
Before she runs me down on that track out there. :D