TSM Reynolds

Thanks, I was hoping to find out who was in charge at Reynolds, specifically. That T6P post was over a month after my original post. I'm not going to worry about it anymore, we'll all know Saturday morning. I was hoping to put together a qualifying round Friday night and some sort of race schedule for the event. Organizing a race event can be a real PITA :cool:

I was hoping to put together a qualifying round Friday night and some sort of race schedule for the event. :

I like the idea of having a qualifying session Friday night. That track hooked so hard last year on Friday night, Toni belw our ring and pinion up:eek:

Currently trying to decide wether to drive down on thursday or Friday. I plan on coming down Thrsday.If there is an official qualifying session with an RRA there on Friday.

We should run 2 rounds of qualifying on Friday and 1 on Saturday morning. Problem with Friday however is sun falls early and puts no heat in the track so traction may become an issue late.

I think Phil is going but he is on the road till sunday and has no computer to answer himself.

I will be at the Cecil event instead of Noble. Can we give the plug and rings to someone at Noble who will also be at Reynolds? We may see TSM history this year at Reynolds :eek: Another reason to make sure we have someone blessed by Scott running TSM, in case post tech teardown is needed.

I will be at the Cecil event instead of Noble. Can we give the plug and rings to someone at Noble who will also be at Reynolds? We may see TSM history this year at Reynolds :eek: Another reason to make sure we have someone blessed by Scott running TSM, in case post tech teardown is needed.

I will be there. :biggrin: Is it too late to pre-register Cal?

I will be there. :biggrin: Is it too late to pre-register Cal?

Reynolds Pre-registration forms must be received by OCTOBER 20th.
This date is approaching fast, so mail your pre-registration in ASAP.

Here is the link for the form....

http://www.sydwyndr.com/registration.jpg

If you do not Pre-register, you can pay at the gate. But the Gate cost is $35.00 per day for racing.

Any questions, you can call me at 321-722-1563

Thanks,
Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance