TSM Reynolds

Adam,

I have a small backstrap to bring this year :confused:, maybe I will get something before the event :wink: and I was going to bring some GA shrimp :D out to do up. Do you have the means to cook some shrimp out there? Anything else you would like me to bring?

Mike

Adam,

I have a small backstrap to bring this year :confused:, maybe I will get something before the event :wink: and I was going to bring some GA shrimp :D out to do up. Do you have the means to cook some shrimp out there? Anything else you would like me to bring?

Mike

Oh yeah, we can handle shrimp!!

I will bring some backstrap, you need to get over here this year and get some for the freezer!! Guy that works for me already has three with a bow :eek:

Dusty's Dad's grill was the nicest grill I have ever seen. That thing cooked like a Don Cruz motor on a Hartline tune!! :cool:

If Dusty's is not available, I can get one together.

Anybody want me to bring venison with the steaks this year.

If we make it, it will be another last minute decision due to work schedules. Probably be best to make other arrangements to make sure you don't have to cook them on your downpipe.

If we make it, it will be another last minute decision due to work schedules. Probably be best to make other arrangements to make sure you don't have to cook them on your downpipe.

They could still be some old intercoolers around we may be able to cook on :D

Thanks Dusty, any chance your Dad still has that one from BG for sell??

Louie, I don't want you to miss the food, so if you can leave a day early, I know how you like to drive ;):D

:biggrin: Now that's funny! :biggrin:
Faster Louie, Faster!!!!

SW.

You bastars ! LOL... I will have 2 steaks now.. grilled onions too! Ill be towing Cals enclosed to Reynolds. So I will leave on Monday just so I can be there by Friday morning..:eek::D