Trying to get a new meet going!!

upslp

UnDeR PrEsSuRe!!
ATTENTION ALL TURBO6 OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassola's pizza shop on the corner of US1 and 17 ave. A couple of us got together at towers last friday and ofcourse it rained but we got to talking and found out how close alot of us live to this place! So TUESDAY THE 10th at casolas 7:30 or so, if you own a turbo6 hope to see you out there!

We are going to try this for the first time on this date and see how the turnout is!

sounds great!

i'n definetly in, and so is crazqban although not sure what he's showing up in the TA or the GN :biggrin: , must be nice to have 2 to choose from :D :tongue:

results from first new hangout!

Well it was only the hardcore buick guys from last time again. It was a good time for us though cuz we got to shoot the breeze! I had a good time and I think everyone else did to. We will try it again next month and see what happens!!!

No nos, crazyqban, upslp, blaze will be there and hope to see some new faces!!!!:D

meet

I hope so cuz all the ones that went to the first one are awesome people! Would love to see who else is out there!

i agree , we had some great pizza and talked buick with some cool people. thanks for making it a sticky

Miami Turbo Buicks Meet

I would definetely love to attend but I need to get my brakes done first. I have been looking for a Turbo Buick weekly or even monthly meet but there doesnt seem to be too much activity or support.
Alberto in Kendall.
87 GN

we hope to see you out there alberto, we had a great time last time and the management was real cool with us, good times and and great food, if you need help with the getting there or directions just pm one of us and we'll help.
:)

Its almost that time again!!

Hey to all my fellow buddies and to the newcomers just writing bout coming to meet with us:

Next meet will be TUESDAY, JULY 15th @ 8:00 p.m.

To the usuals, I will talk to you guys before then and to the others, I hope yo come out!!!:biggrin:

hi -go fast

this meeting is'nt set in stone :biggrin: , i'm sure some of us would'nt mind bumping it to another day, i order for you to attend.:smile: it's been a long time my saga bay friend :biggrin: :biggrin: , would be nice to talk to you again and show you how far along my GN has come.

meeting

Definately! This isnt like towers where it has to be last friday of the month. We could do it wednsday if that is better or if the guys rather tuesday it could be on the following week. Let us know whats better for you. Especially since my buddy no nos realy is looking forward to talking to you!:D

thanks upslp, i figure that's exactly what you and i talked about, finding the right day.

Meet

How about on the weekend? Wouldnt that be better? At least for me it would be better than a weekday night. Thanks.

meeting!

No weekend is bad for alot of us. Another problem is that on the weekend the pizza place is f--kin packed!!!!:mad:

i'm in for both cassola's and i'm in for saturday , i'll call up the gang and see what's up, go-fast are you going to the miami springs car show on july 3rd?
it's at the circle starts at 6pm ( if right.)