Trying to get a new meet going!!

meeting!

oK GUYS ITS GETTING CLOSER AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANYONE! lETS TRY TO GET TOGETHER!!!

OCTOBER 7th AT CASSOLAS PIZZA ON THE CORNER OF US1 AND 17 AVE!

BETWEEN 7:30-8:00 P.M.

IF YOU CAN ATTEND WRITE ON THIS THREAD AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING!

meeting!

He y no nos thanx I know I can count on you! Everyone always talks about not being able to get out and hangout with people with cars like these, but then something like this happens and no one comes out!

Its saturday already and so far it looks like just you and me bud!:biggrin:

Gonna try, also e-mailed a few owners not on the forum to see if they are interested.

He y no nos thanx I know I can count on you! Everyone always talks about not being able to get out and hangout with people with cars like these, but then something like this happens and no one comes out!

Its saturday already and so far it looks like just you and me bud!:biggrin:

You can count on me too. I'll be there.:biggrin: No car but I'll be there.:mad: :mad:

Meeting turnout!

all in all pretty good. Some old faces and some new. Those that missed it hope to see you next time! To all that attended THANX! We will do it again 2nd tuesday next month!

agree, we did have a good time and got to see gary's sleeper, :biggrin: and tommy's bad azz buick! and lets not forget we got to see alan's pick-up truck..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AGAIN....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:biggrin: :D :biggrin: ;)

Hey guys, new here, but i'm in for the next meet, just keep me posted if you start a new thread!