Trying to get a new meet going!!

fudds!!

No nos you knoiw you can count me in! I will call you tonight and set up with you for fudds! Is crazyqban going to?

cool upslp, wayne which fudd? the one on 107 -near dolphin mall or the one on u.s. one? crazyqban are you listening in?

I am down 4 whateva!

no nos call me and let me know if there is something going on!!!!!:cool:

Wayne ,we were hoping you would peek in here and tell us at what time and at whay fudd's? none of us knew which one.

First saturday of every month theres a meet at US 1 & 104 st Kendall what used to be Fuddruckers , the resturant changed owners but they still have the meet .

yep!:) , i talked to the guys and everyone's going , hope to see ya there.:) my camera's ready

attention everyone

Meet is tuesday the 15th not the 8th. at 8:00 p.m. at casola's unless wednsday is better. Let me know guys what is better but i would prefer tuesday!!!:biggrin:

Hey guys.

Send me an email with all the details and I will forward it out to the email group.

There are a lot of guys who do email but don't do the boards...

Its almost that time again!!

Hey guys this isjust a pre alert to everyone that has been attending our meeting and to all newcomers:

Tuesday the 12th isour next meeting! Its starting to grow and we want it to get bigger! The meeting is at Casolas restaurant at 8:00 P.M.

Casola's is located at the corner of US1 and 17th ave.

Hope to see everyone out there!!!!!!!!!1:biggrin:

Tuesday OCTOBER 7th!!!!

ATTENTION ALL TURBO6 OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassola's pizza shop on the corner of US1 and 17 ave. A couple of us got together and we got to talking and decided to try this meeting again! Now we had started this but rain and other things kinda killed it. Anyways lets try this again!

So if you have a turbo6 car come on out on the above date! We will be there bout 730-800 p.m.

If you can make it chime in and let us know and if you know other people that are not on the board let them know so we can have a nice turnout!

By the way awesome PIZZA!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

It's hard to plan when we keep moving the date around. Is it the first Tuesday or second Tuesday each month?

meeting!

Its always been the 2nd tuesday of the month! This tuesday falls on the first technicaly by one day.