Traded in the CTS-V

Hey Mile, great to hear from you again. Is that your new house? What are you asking for the T and what does it have?

Bone stock srt-8 at the track last weekend----he ran 13.4x's ALL day long.About 20 passes worth.

Geoff

ghall said:
Bone stock srt-8 at the track last weekend----he ran 13.4x's ALL day long.About 20 passes worth.

Geoff

That's the slowest SRT8 I've seen so far then. Some guys on the lxforum are posting slips in the 12's. One I know has clocked a 12.7 :eek:

Motor Trend Charger Vs GTO #s

Motor trend had an article comparing the charger with that big hemi in it and it was running 13.4 I believe. Im sure all those 12 second guys had a few mods. The best thing to me about the car is the stopping power---Huge brakes just incase u need them :D That Charger outperformed the 06 GTO in stopping by a considerable amount from 60 mph to 0. Show, Go, and Stop.................NIce.

Brer Rabbit said:
Motor trend had an article comparing the charger with that big hemi in it and it was running 13.4 I believe. Im sure all those 12 second guys had a few mods. The best thing to me about the car is the stopping power---Huge brakes just incase u need them :D That Charger outperformed the 06 GTO in stopping by a considerable amount from 60 mph to 0. Show, Go, and Stop.................NIce.

They have videos of the cars after the runs showing stock exhaust and air filters. Currently there are no other mods available short of a supercharger and because the computer code has yet to be cracked you need to run a fuel piggy back system for that or NOS. Its all in the 60ft and some guys are getting 1.8's and 1.9's. That combined with 108-111mph traps spells 12's on alot of tracks. I'm going to try to get mine down to Atco in this month.