TR6 ignition system, orders for the spring batch.

I got to test out my new TR6 today and first thing I noticed my start up afr numbers were higher ,learner, than before and my cruising afr numbers were higher, learner, at cruising so that means it is getting more spark to them spark plugs that before to make them more efficient . I did not touch nothing else on the engine for as any tuning . Plus it helped my take off as now it will spin the tires more easily than before so it really helped my 87 TB box stock with a few minor bolt ons to higher levels of power , Taking that 27 year old coil and igniter off and replacing it with modern technology is a plus for sure . This is my 2 cents and 1 of the best bolt ons for the money that works . Bob you the man keep up the great work .

thanks for the kind words.

these results are fairly typical of what we hear from TR6 users.

Bob

Put mine on today to replace the stock one that failed a few weeks ago. Went on pretty easy the plug wire for cylinder #1 was a little short but it fits. I must say the car idles slightly better but the throttle response is so much quicker. It reacts like a bat out of hell. I am very happy with this amazing product, one of the best things I've put on my car. Just need to wait until Wednesday to test it at the track

What kind I say. Thanks Bob for you great product! ! This monster was jus waiting for the Tr6 to wake up!! What a difference overall. Now I can rev the motor over 7k with bigger gap no issues!! :)

Attachments

• 20140514_194457.jpg
    20140514_194457.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 252
we are shipping them out in order.

I will be letting guys know as there orders ship.

Thanks for the patience guys, I know its taking a while,

In the mean time, we are now able to make wires in Black and Gray..... <discuss.....>

Bob

I don't think you shipped my order yet The wires I ordered from you are going to be red . Is it possible to get black .?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, I can switch your wires to black.

the black wires are 10.00 cheaper, I will credit your paypal when the order ships.

Bob

Bob, I sent you a conversation/message on the board, do you receive those or is there a better way to contact you? (I'm not quite sure how everything on this site works). Thanks.

i thought I answered everyone, some guys send me a conversation and also email me. Those I answer one or the other, but its possible I thought your convo went with another email since the user names and emails don't always make sense.

I will check my inbox and answer you.

Bob

Thank you. Please let me know if you didn't get one from me. I may not have done it correctly.