TR6 ignition system, orders for the spring batch.

FedEx delivered my package today !
Will get installed this weekend...
Thanks Bob !

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

FedEx delivered my package today !
Will get installed this weekend...
Thanks Bob !

Bryan

I'm excited to hear your thoughts on changes if any. You seem pretty in tune with your car so you'll notice if anything does get better or worse.

I'm excited to hear your thoughts on changes if any. You seem pretty in tune with your car so you'll notice if anything does get better or worse.
I wouldn't say I was in tune with my car ...we have had a bad 7 years of love/hate ...Lol
I hope to clean up my rich smell at idle, my wife gets choked out when u start the car in the garage ...throttle response will be an added bonus

Bryan

Bob, Is it possible to get a unit before June 25th?

I have appointment with Cal Hartline for tuning.

Can't change the date.

Can someone tell me how the tr6 works ? Is it a coil per a cylinder ? Will it work with a fast xfi ? Does it need special spark plug wires? Is it plug and play or does it need special wiring. It defently has me intrigued. Thanks

Can someone tell me how the tr6 works ? Is it a coil per a cylinder ? Will it work with a fast xfi ? Does it need special spark plug wires? Is it plug and play or does it need special wiring. It defently has me intrigued. Thanks

some more info at www.tr6.bailey-eng.com

coil-per-cylinder or late-model coilpack

works with anything that can run with the stock system (its a drop-in replacement/upgrade)

yes, new plug wires will be required

plug-and-play

Bob

Bob, Is it possible to get a unit before June 25th?

I have appointment with Cal Hartline for tuning.

Can't change the date.

the spring production run is 100% committed, unless someone gives up their spot.

There may be one at a distributor between now and then, but most of the distributors have commitments for their stock I believe.

Bob

Try Kirbans Perf and full Throttle

Bryan

Hey turbobob do you know when the next run is gonna happen? Thanks

we are starting to schedule the run now, so (I always get in trouble for this....) August?

If you want/need to be on the list, send me a PM.

Bob

bummer....

I am SOL then.

What distributors carry these? I'll try them all.

Scotty

we sent several to Nick Micale a few weeks back, and Brad Lay. They are likely spoken for.

at this point we are trying to get ahead of the curve. It seems that the supply or good stock-style modules is drying up, so the TR6's will be in higher demand.

Bob

It is on and working, I have lean cruise on and smooth when it is on af showing 17.5 and sometimes 18ish. Drives very well. Need another for my T:)

. It seems that the supply or good stock-style modules is drying up, so the TR6's will be in higher demand.
That is the reason I wanted the TR6 on both of my cars , not have to worry about coil and reman modules taking a poop just when you least expect it .
It is on and working, I have lean cruise on and smooth when it is on af showing 17.5 and sometimes 18ish. Drives very well. Need another for my T:)
:);)

we sent several to Nick Micale a few weeks back, and Brad Lay. They are likely spoken for.

at this point we are trying to get ahead of the curve. It seems that the supply or good stock-style modules is drying up, so the TR6's will be in higher demand.

Bob

Thanks! But I asked for names of distributors...not names of people.
I Dunno who Brad Lay is...sorry.

Thanks! But I asked for names of distributors...not names of people.
I Dunno who Brad Lay is...sorry.
Nick Micale....Arizona GN
Mike Licht....Full Throttle Speed
Dennis Kirban...Kirban Performance.
Brad Lay????