TR6 ignition system, orders for the spring batch.

Bob, who sells the extension harness? I would like to move mine on the fendar well or inside the car.

I received my TR6 today but did not order a coilpack from Bob. What is the part number from the auto parts store I need. Thanks

Anyone wanna sell their TR6 for hundreds higher?
I need one before June 25th!
I could even ship it right back while I wait for one?

I have Cal Hartline scheduled to fly in for tuning, and I think my OEM unit took a poop last week?
Feels like Two cylinders are not firing now.

Name you price?

Cal cannot make me an LS-style coil-on-plug gizmo in time. He is too busy.
I did order Stock ign. and coils just to be safe, but I have little faith in these...

here is a little teaser video. This is the next new feature for the TR6!!!!!!

Sorry for the country ass accent guys

drum roll please...................

Last edited:
here is a little teaser video. This is the next new feature for the TR6!!!!!!

Sorry for the country ass accent guys and for the crappy AVC in the bottom of the vid its a trail bases software lol

drum roll please...................
OK I definitely like this idea so how hard is it going to be to get this done? LOL

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

OK I definitely like this idea so how hard is it going to be to get this done? LOL

It's actually not that hard to put together!

Bob might actually put together a kit not sure at the moment.

The unit will already use the MSD pills (see manual for use)

The new feature is the 2 step read out like i showed in the start of the video. This works weather your using the dipswitchs or the msd pills/ trim pot like i showed.

The trim pot simply wires up to the gray wire and the other side of the trim pot connects to the TR6 body ground ( underside bolt works great).

To enable the msd feature all the 2 step switches must be set to off and then the config 4 switch needs to be turn on. now your ready for the msd pills or a trim pot

HTH

Patrick Broughton

No, it should work just fine.

They are usually special order unless you find a vendor that has one , which I dout. Best to get on the list when they are ordering