TR6 ignition system, orders for the spring batch.

I'd prefer to stick with the stock look on the plug wires instead of red. Let me know if you have the part number of the Taylor terminal of if you know of a set in the stock Buick grey color.

Kirban can get his stock appearing wires made with the correct terminals. that would likely be your best bet.

bob

I'd prefer to stick with the stock look on the plug wires instead of red. Let me know if you have the part number of the Taylor terminal of if you know of a set in the stock Buick grey color.
It may be possible to change the coil plug connector on your spark plug wires to fit the TR6 coil. I believe this is the type you need: Male/HEI
Bob correct me if I am wrong.

It may be possible to change the coil plug connector on your spark plug wires to fit the TR6 coil. I believe this is the type you need: Male/HEI
Bob correct me if I am wrong.

that is not correct

you can likely change the terminal, if you have the right crimping tools. but its not fun. Taylor terminal kit 46067 will work. They are a bit taller than the Magnecor's though.

b

that is not correct

you can likely change the terminal, if you have the right crimping tools. but its not fun. Taylor terminal kit 46067 will work. They are a bit taller than the Magnecor's though.

b
Here is a link to Taylor 46067. It is the boot and the connector identified as Male/HEI. Sorry, I was not clear in my post. Yes, you need the right tools to do the right job.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/tay-46067/overview/

"male HEI" is where I got confused, in any case those boots/terminals will work.

be sure the kids are not around when you assemble them, as some "vocabulary" will be required

Bob

I only carry the Magnecor wires, I think they are the best ones,

but Shane (buickgn1) can make black wires I believe.

Bob

I like Bobs wires also

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1392941147460.jpg
    1392941147460.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 304
Thanks to the guys that have ordered, the project is rolling. I will be ending the special at midnight tonite.

Bob

Thanks for the sale Bob ! This will be one less worry on my car when I get it installed.

Bryan

Nothing firm, but the target is still early May or sooner.

Bob