Torque converter, drag radials with rims and a hemlet

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Getting out of racing since the track is closed and selling off a few things....

1. pair of Mickey Thompson ET Street drag radials. Tire size is 275/50R15. The tires have 21 passes on them. They're mounted on 15X8 Corvette rallys with a 4 inch back space. They fit my car, my car has the stock rear. $150 obo you come pick up.

1. Driver side windshield wiper arm. In good shape, splines are all good. Silver in color. $20 shipped.

1 D5 torque converter. Removed out of my car about 3 weeks ago. Nothing wrong with it, I just needed a bigger stall converter. I don't know how many miles are on the converter but it looks clean inside. $50 you pick up or I will ship, just be forewarned it's heavy (40 + lbs) so it might get a little expensive to ship.

1. racing helmet. It's made by Impact Racing. It's a Snell SA2005. I bought this June 28 2010 and have only used it to race my car. It's never been dropped or damaged in any way. it's a full face helmet, large in size, black in color. I paid $379 new from Summit for this. They don't sell it anymore but here's the info for it: Impact Racing 17500512 - Impact Racing Supersport Helmets - Overview - SummitRacing.com I'm asking $170 shipped. Buick 001.jpgBuick 005.jpgBuick 002.jpgBuick 003.jpgBuick 004.jpg

One more pic...also I'm located in west central Missouri by Warrensburg. Delivery to KC might be possible, depending on if I need to go up there. Buick 006.jpg

Drag radials are sold.

Still have the converter, wiper arm and helmet.

I hear the Snell 2000 helmets will be unusable to use at the track next year. Here's your change to snag a steal before it goes to eBay.