TM Group Purchase

Dr. D

Sorry tjhgn85
I know that I said that I would be ready next year, that's changed. I'm wondering if it's too late to still get in on the October group buy. If not now just say when. I'm ready and salivating from the mouth.

Hey bro...I'm sure its never too late to get in.

I just spoke to Jay the other day and my kit isn't getting done till last. I wont be putting it in till spring or later so I'm in no rush. Call him up.

I'm sure it's no problem.

Hey Dr. D-
Its not too late to get in on the GP. All you have to do is give me a call at the shop and we can get started. All of the kits are being built at the same time and I hope to be shipping them all in the same week. My number is 941.228.3136
jay

Mike - I think its $1,250 but dont quote me.

1/2 now then other 1/2 before shipping....right Jay ?

You are right the total cost is 1250.00 + shipping. Half at the time of the order and the other before shipping.
I can accept orders up to next friday which is the 16th.
jay

Jay...any idea how much shipping will be for me ?
I'm near Toronto, Canada.

I'll be sending my cash off to ya Monday.

ill have the first half by december and how much should i deduct with no intercooler

Hi Jon-
The last one I sent to Canada was 49.00 U.S. I hope this helps out a little.
I just got out of the hospital for a fecet block on my lower back. I'll be back at work on tuesday and Ill find out a real close estimate. Just send me your shipping addy.
jay

hi jon
i received my kit from jay a little time ago and the total was 235.00 cdn with g.s.t ,brokerage,and shipping,i am in calgary so your's may cost less good luck with the kit you will love it.

Hey thanks a lot guys.

Jay hope you are feeling better.....hope its not too serious.

Go fast - thanks for the estimate...that helps relieve the stress a lil. When I got my ATR kit it was like 300 CDN with all the brokerage fees etc. CRAZY !

Jay, I think I will try to get you to ship it to somewhere I can pick it up. Dont want the wife freaking out when it arrives....haha

Ill let ya know

TM - GP

Jay, thanks for the info. It was really nice talking to you this morning; and the check is in the mail.

I too know about a wife that might freak out. But I don't care. Heck I've had my GN alot longer than I've had my wife.