time for a change!!

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
I think it's time to do something different. we will still go to the Nationals & Reynolds but that is going to be about it. we bought the camper a few weeks ago & have been looking for a Checkmate for a while. I came across this one & I think I may end up with it.

:confused::confused: I wonder if we can do a turbo & XFI?? :biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0381.jpg
    DSCN0381.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 283
  • DSCN0403.jpg
    DSCN0403.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN0407.jpg
    DSCN0407.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 286
Looks great Steve! I can't wait to see the inside. Bowling Green is going to be a blast especially with Kate in the campgrounds with the other girls.

250 HP from that giant engine????
should have bought a Seadoo ;)
255HP that fits in your back pocket :)

Now, I've seen some pretty BIG back pockets in my day, but........you must have some REALLY BIG back pockets, Otto.:eek:;)

Cool toys, there. Have fun. The older I get, the more I've figured out there's more to life than Turbo Buicks. Spend quality time with your family.

I'd like to see you play tug-o-war with him on the water. I bet he'd drag your ass like you weren't there.....with your 5 extra horsepower and all.:biggrin:

Kinda like thinking your 600hp Turbo 6 is stronger than a 600hp Catapillar.

So ever get drunk and fall out of the door above the garage doors? :confused::D
nope, sure haven't, you'll only do it once because it is a 14' drop. ;)

Looks great Steve! I can't wait to see the inside. Bowling Green is going to be a blast especially with Kate in the campgrounds with the other girls.
I don't think we will be @ the campground this year because we still need to replace our enclosed gooseneck trailer with a enclosed tag along.
can we get a team together to boat/jetski to Bimini Island? :eek:

this 250HP will cart yourself & a passenger or 2 across the water @ about 70mph & you don't need a bathing suit.

Cool toys, there. Have fun. The older I get, the more I've figured out there's more to life than Turbo Buicks. Spend quality time with your family.
I have been thinking the exact same thing lately. we can throw the camper in the truck, hook to the boat & head away for the weekend.

There is lots to do with that engine if you want to take the risk... My bass boat has a 250 XB Pro on it. I was told there were lots of little tricks... I didn't do them for reliability and warranty purposes but it is out now so I might tinker with it. Let me know what you do:biggrin: Hope you enjoy!

Otto and Cal, what are your top speeds on those skis?

There is lots to do with that engine if you want to take the risk... My bass boat has a 250 XB Pro on it. I was told there were lots of little tricks... I didn't do them for reliability and warranty purposes but it is out now so I might tinker with it. Let me know what you do:biggrin: Hope you enjoy!

Mine only has a few mods and has run 74MPH,It goes 0-60 in about 2.5 secs though :eek:

Cals on the other hand has run 90.8 MPH and has a billet wheel Precision turbo on it :eek:

Both speeds were measure with GPS.

Although top speed is great, acceleration is where it's at on a jet ski. With that said, mine has GPS'ed at 90.8mph and is making over 400hp on pump gas.

Steve: You need to trade trailers with Sully and come join us in the campgrounds.

Mine only has a few mods and has run 74MPH,It goes 0-60 in about 2.5 secs though :eek:

Cals on the other hand has run 90.8 MPH and has a billet wheel Precision turbo on it :eek:

Both speeds were measure with GPS.

That acceleartion is too much for me, I got sick feeling last time I got on a "fast" one... I love top end on the water, my big bass boat tops out at 80 on the gps:biggrin:

Cal 90+:eek: that is badazz:cool:

update... we bought the boat, our neighbor is jealous & telling the wife that boat will beat you to death, it's to fast, blah blah blah, & it's a freaking blast. who cares about the Buick, I'm going to the lake to waste some edit "a lot" of gas. :cool:

Congrats on the boat! We bought one this year as well. Our twins are 9 and we've had some great times on the water. Their only there for a short time, then their grown and gone. Your car will wait. Enjoy!