Status
Not open for further replies.

87LC2

Clint,
"Dunno yet if we are going to have that class"
post#12

"where did you see me say I was backing out??"
post#15

(Both posts are from the "Turbobuick.com 2010 Nationals TSM" thread.)

I thought THS was a done deal for your race?!?

Clint,
"Dunno yet if we are going to have that class"
post#12

"where did you see me say I was backing out??"
post#15

(Both posts are from the "Turbobuick.com 2010 Nationals TSM" thread.)

I thought THS was a done deal for your race?!?

Again Ed nowhere in ANY post did I say we were NOT having this class, therefore it still stands that I have not said that I was backing out. Please show me where that is stated. PM your phone number so we can talk about it. I have some questions

Ths?????

All I wanted to know is if you could tell me the payouts.I have a very long way to travel to try and support this race and the THS class as well.My goal is to make every THS race , as I feel the class is a up and coming one that alot of cars can run in that cant compete at the level of 8 second TSM cars.
DDay

All I wanted to know is if you could tell me the payouts.I have a very long way to travel to try and support this race and the THS class as well.My goal is to make every THS race , as I feel the class is a up and coming one that alot of cars can run in that cant compete at the level of 8 second TSM cars.
DDay

I understand that and I appreciate your interest in the event however that doesn't negate the fact I have questions about some things. Until I hear from someone do not make any plans to attend if you are coming just for the purpose of THS as I am undecided at this point to include it. I would like for any further questions be PM'd to me please. After we have made a decision this thread will be deleted and a new one will begin.

You didn't say you weren't having the class...You said and I quote "Dunno yet if we are going to have that class. We will try to find a sponsor and will let you know."

Previously it was stated that THS was in and payouts were posted.

Just trying to clear up some confusion.

You didn't say you weren't having the class...You said and I quote "Dunno yet if we are going to have that class. We will try to find a sponsor and will let you know."

Previously it was stated that THS was in and payouts were posted.

Just trying to clear up some confusion.

There is no confusion, Collin. I hope to have something posted soon. The reason that the payouts were removed is because we have decided to up the purse on several classes. There is another class that has not been posted yet either, waiting on some details. I will tell you as I have told others. Once I have a conversation with SOMEONE then I will post everything everyone needs to know.

Clint, am I crazy I thought I had already seen the payouts listed for THS?? Next question, why did you ask us to have THS at this event and now it looks like you are backing up? We should get this cleared up ASAP as I know many people have to put in for their vacation time pretty far in advance and this event is comming up fast.

Again Collin, see whats in red?? I am still waiting to have this cleared up. Just wanted to post this so you were aware of it. Any more questions??

A guy recently said to me to be 100% correct in what I write from now on. I think you couldn't be more clear on what your asking Clint!

PM's or a Simple phone call..

Take care, SW.

So, what your all saying is you Dunno if you are having THS at this event?

No, "YOUR ALL" aren't saying that at all. What I am saying is that YOU and everyone else need to let me have my conversation with Kip and we will go from there.

PS. Sorry about your 10 dollar loss...:D

No, "YOUR ALL" aren't saying that at all. What I am saying is that YOU and everyone else need to let me have my conversation with Kip and we will go from there.

I understand that you want to talk to Kip about some things...That's cool...My confusion is how it went from we are having THS to don't make any plans yet, because in my mind (and apparently some other people as well) that is a fairly large distinction (or there wouldn't be this many people asking).

In all seriousness I'm not trying to stir the pot of anything like that, just very confused about how this changed apparently out of nowhere.

I understand that you want to talk to Kip about some things...That's cool...My confusion is how it went from we are having THS to don't make any plans yet, because in my mind (and apparently some other people as well) that is a fairly large distinction (or there wouldn't be this many people asking).

In all seriousness I'm not trying to stir the pot of anything like that, just very confused about how this changed apparently out of nowhere.

No problem man, I appreciate you not stirring up anything. To begin with I should have posted details to come instead of not sure if we are running the class. Lots of you are planning to come down and so far Kip and I are working on some final details. Kip is very passionate about this class. The same can be said about Scot and his TSR class. Good things come to those who wait.:)

What changed? I remember there being at one point THS payouts posted. I havent ran any classes before, but this is the one I wanted to try. Is this still going to happen?

I remember seeing the payouts posted too, now that thread is locked. I plan on bringing a THS and TSM car. If there is not going to be THS then we will stay home.

I remember seeing the payouts posted too, now that thread is locked. I plan on bringing a THS and TSM car. If there is not going to be THS then we will stay home.

I don't know why people are having a hard time with reading threads. I stated in the above post Ronnie that there will be THS. Be careful in your travels down here and good luck in BOTH TSM and THS. There will be a new thread posted soon. The reason you cant see the payout thread because the purse has been raised in several classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.