Ths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info Clint and Shane. I have already got the motors to both cars at Kip's getting the block's prepped and ready early for this event. We normally don't get ready till 2 day's before BG.:eek::D

Thanks for the info Clint and Shane. I have already got the motors to both cars at Kip's getting the block's prepped and ready early for this event. We normally don't get ready till 2 day's before BG.:eek::D

Better get to steppin!! This will definately allow for testing before BG so you can get the "chit" worked out.:biggrin:

I remember seeing the payouts posted too, now that thread is locked. I plan on bringing a THS and TSM car. If there is not going to be THS then we will stay home.

you should stay home anyway, cause i'm going to bust your azz in this class.lol

you should stay home anyway, cause i'm going to bust your azz in this class.lol

My big black buddy said you don't scare him.:D You heard him say "I want to dominate this class". Now we will see if he comes off of enough money before march to build the motor. Kip called and said his block checked out ok, no cracks.

My big black buddy said you don't scare him.:D You heard him say "I want to dominate this class". Now we will see if he comes off of enough money before march to build the motor. Kip called and said his block checked out ok, no cracks.

tell him the only thing i am scared of is that 9.5. glad everything is working out.

I think both you guys will be fighting for 2nd if D-Day ever turns up the boost.

Edit - What am I talking about so far everyone has been fighting for 2nd up against D-Day.

I think both you guys will be fighting for 2nd if D-Day ever turns up the boost.

Edit - What am I talking about so far everyone has been fighting for 2nd up against D-Day.

your right there, d-day has if going on right now.

I just purchased a pack of Kevin B. brake springs!! Look out the chit is going to fly.LOL!! Bring it on and lets have fun!!It is always good to read Ronnies replies!!! You never should have showed me that red brake spring1
DDay

I just purchased a pack of Kevin B. brake springs!! Look out the chit is going to fly.LOL!! Bring it on and lets have fun!!It is always good to read Ronnies replies!!! You never should have showed me that red brake spring1
DDay

Uh oh, D-Day's getting serious!!

Yes it was lol. As of last night, it has all 4 tires back on the ground;) hope to get it done for the tb.com nats now! Not sure if we will bring this car or my tsm car.

Status
Not open for further replies.