The "Wayne Bender" Experience

A couple shots of the buffing process. Going good so far. Still have to do the hood, then the car is done. Then on to all the parts.

Attachments

• DSC_2262.jpg
    DSC_2262.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC_2261.jpg
    DSC_2261.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 520
A couple shots of the buffing process. Going good so far. Still have to do the hood, then the car is done. Then on to all the parts.
Man Tony I can not believe what you are donig to my car,Bro I am speechless and don't know what to say.To everyone on this board this Brotha is awsome.

Man Tony I can not believe what you are donig to my car,Bro I am speechless and don't know what to say.To everyone on this board this Brotha is awsome.

Wayne your car was beautiful before, I cant wait to see it when you get it back!

Looks beautiful, and I'm happy to read how happy you are with SPI's products. I've been wanting to try their stuff. Did you add the overcap of clear activator into the last base coat like Barry recommends? I loved Dupont's Europrimer because it filled well and could be used on flexible parts without having to add any type of flex additive. Is there an SPI product like that? Do you use any spray polyester? Over/under epoxy?

Pulled it outside and snaped off a few shots. Looks pretty good so far. Still have to do a final glaze to it after it's together.:D
If you look hard enough you can see a leaf falling from the tree.

Attachments

• IMAG0365.jpg
    IMAG0365.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 453
  • IMAG0364.jpg
    IMAG0364.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 448
Wayne's car is just about complete. Here a few shots of it together. Still need badges installed and a final polish and clean. Merry Christmas Wayne!

Attachments

• IMAG0401.jpg
    IMAG0401.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 356
  • IMAG0409.jpg
    IMAG0409.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 365
  • IMAG0408.jpg
    IMAG0408.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 356
  • IMAG0402.jpg
    IMAG0402.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 350
Wayne, saw your car in person when I dropped mine off. The pictures don't do it justice. The paint is unreal.

Tony, feel free to start a thread on mine once Wayne's is wrapped up.

looks great. i just bought an LPH 400 and love it to spray clear with. the guys i work with turned me on to it. i have been using PPG and dupont for 20 yrs and that stuff you used looks awesome. may have to try it on the next project

Car is going home after sitting all winter. Have fun with it my brother!

Attachments

• IMAG0570.jpg
    IMAG0570.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 166