The "Wayne Bender" Experience

Shame you are all the way in Michigan
Yeah NY is a bit out of my back yard. But the one i have now came from MN. It all depends on how much you really want someone to do the work and of course the $$$ has alot to do with it to. Wish i could help you out.

Its the traveling 4 times with a trailer. gas and tolls will destroy me. lol. I never seen a good autobody shop on Long Island.

First Of all I would like to give thanks to Tony Luke my friend and brother first,then as my body man for working on my car as if he was working on his own.The paint and body work he did on my car is unreal,heads are turning and necks are breakin as I ride by.My car looks like it's off the show room floor.I don't have the words to express,my father is a auto body and painter and he said their is no one in Cleveland Ohio that can out paint this brotha.
I highly recommend him to anyone on this forum,if you need your car painted please think about Tony Luke.Tony once again thank for everything.Bro I love my car,its goin to be a beautiful summer.

First Of all I would like to give thanks to Tony Luke my friend and brother first,then as my body man for working on my car as if he was working on his own.The paint and body work he did on my car is unreal,heads are turning and necks are breakin as I ride by.My car looks like it's off the show room floor.I don't have the words to express,my father is a auto body and painter and he said their is no one in Cleveland Ohio that can out paint this brotha.
I highly recommend him to anyone on this forum,if you need your car painted please think about Tony Luke.Tony once again thank for everything.Bro I love my car,its goin to be a beautiful summer.

Hey Wayne,Car looks great cant wait to see it.I tried to call you back the other night but no answer so I left a message.I keep missing your call,Ill try this weekend.Later

Its the traveling 4 times with a trailer. gas and tolls will destroy me. lol. I never seen a good autobody shop on Long Island.
I understand 100%. You could do what Wayne did, he drove it her then rode the bus home and then came and picked it up. Quite a bit of travel, but I think it was worth it to him in the long run overall. Good luck either way.

Guys I saw waynes car today, the car is beautiful, the painter did one hell of a job. Wayne dont go using that card too soon.