The video of the Soldiers Killed, and the POW's

Originally posted by Intercooler
I tried it several times and it isn't working. If someone has one that works.....

Jesse,

Sent you mail.

Striker thanks for the other link, i needed a pick me upper after the other video.

88cuttyclassic I AGREE100%

YOU GUYS CAN CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT TO, BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT. IT'S JUST TOO SAD. :(

THE SOLDIERS THAT THEY SERVED WITH WILL EVEN THE SCORE. :mad:

I call for Stickies at the top of all open Forums in support of our troops not just the lounge. This should be all the way at the top, it is the least we can do to support our men and woman who are fighting for us. I am going to send Bruce and Jason a e-mail, if you guys think i start a thread be better, let me know. :confused:

Originally posted by arista5
I have it, and have a link to it if anyone wants it. i feel the Moderators in this section would either delete or close it. so PM me if you want the links

this was the one not aired in the US, very very wrong, but more of a reason to Slam Saddam

Thank you arista5 for not putting the link on this board.
All I can say is we MUST support our troops no matter what your personal feelings are about the war.

Jesse
:mad: :(

I'm not interested in seeing it at all.
But to those of you that have seen it, I have a question.
Does it actually show the Iraqis pulling the trigger...or does it show the bodies after our soldiers are already dead?

If it shows them pulling the trigger then it's time to change the rules for this war. :mad:

Mostly dead bodies, I havent actually watched it all the way through. If you watch it, you'll see that it definately means war:mad: And time to change the rules, the gloves may come off.

Send me the LInk I just got out from the marines 3rd battalion 8 th marines not more than 8 month's ago and regret it more than anything.

if you want the link and still didnt get it PM me and i will reply with it......