The video of the Soldiers Killed, and the POW's

arista5

Sold, and Replaced
Staff member
I have it, and have a link to it if anyone wants it. i feel the Moderators in this section would either delete or close it. so PM me if you want the links

this was the one not aired in the US, very very wrong, but more of a reason to Slam Saddam

send it my way, if they call me up I could use the extra fuel for the fire..........

Originally posted by arista5
I have it, and have a link to it if anyone wants it. i feel the Moderators in this section would either delete or close it. so PM me if you want the links

this was the one not aired in the US, very very wrong, but more of a reason to Slam Saddam

Sent you a PM, please send the link my way..

..As for the Iraq and Sadamn, I say lets just skip all this politically correct stuff, and drop The Bomb and get it over with, nice and quick, with no more casualities.

I've seen it, and its disturbing. Dial up beware guys, if its the same file I have, its about 30 megs.

Link is down, and to be honest you do not want to see it. It makes you really want to Nuke the whole place. :(

I can host it on ftp tonight if you guys really want to see it. I'll have to wait till I get home from work, its at the house.

Edit: I went back to the server I got it from and that link still works, so Mike if you need it let me know.

the links work each time i try them..... but striker if you want to host it, its your call....

send it my way please

Originally posted by arista5

send it my way, i need some fire under my ass to get me going again cause i've been down for a few days, protestors are wearing on me. I need to get pissed off.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: NUKE THEM NOW GEORGE!!!

My friend told me its not uncommon to show dead bodies on TV in other countries thou. Us TV doesn't show us stuff like that. BUT THOSE ARE OUR BOYS!!!! Take no prisoners, all iraqis must parish!!!!

The other night on TV I saw pics of 2 dead towels that ambushed some Marines. I didn't feel bad for them at all. I fear though that those bums will use gas when we go into Bagdad. The civilians will be killed not our troops.

Send the link please.
I love the two dead guys in the hole. "Oops, I couldn't see the white flag through all the smoke and fire".