The video of the Soldiers Killed, and the POW's

Striker.... Post as you wish. or anybody else for that matter

post the link Nobody will mind. I want it to be seen by every American it can. THOSE ARE OUR BOYS!!! NEVER FORGET IT!.
And we have protesters? AH PUKE!!:mad:

And I stuck it as asked.

Nobody be ashamed or uncomfortable with posting links. (Facts of Americans and this war) This is OUR COUNTRY and OUR BOYS dying and that is what is first and foremost.
If more saw "the real war" more may act different. Yes war is graphic and if you cannot take it don't click however, remember, those boys are DYING for YOU....and you.... who cannot even look at them after they have donated the "Ultimate donation" so we all can be free, kinda makes me sick! We all should look , say a prayer and tearfully thank them. That is what should happen.

Maybe if more were better educated in what really goes on they may think a little different.......

You are either one of them or one of us. Pretty simple choices.

Bruce
WE4

Re: Striker.... Post as you wish. or anybody else for that matter

Originally posted by WE4
those boys are DYING for YOU....and you.... who cannot even look at them after they have donated the "Ultimate donation" so we all can be free, kinda makes me sick! We all should look , say a prayer and tearfully thank them. That is what should happen.

Bruce,

So the fact that I don't want to see this video makes you sick?
I understand that our soldiers are fighting for everything that I, and every other person in this country, have.
But I do not need to see their bodies in order to understand that. Nor do I need to see their bodies in order to pray for their safety. Nor do I need to see their bodies to appreciate what they are doing for me, for us, thousands of miles from their families and the people that love them.
I have more respect for those men and women than I could show. They do something everyday that I could not do. For that I admire their bravery and sacrifice.

I support our military 100% in this war. I support my president 100% in the decisions he makes regarding this war.
I also think that everyone of these people that are protesting this war need to be arrested. If they don't agree with what must be done in Iraq, then they need to open their eyes. (To all of you that oppose war in Iraq - flame on :rolleyes: I don't care)

But Bruce, for you to say that because I choose to not see their lifeless bodies after what those sob's did....makes you sick?
Well, I guess I'm not one of "you"...and I am definitely not one of "them"....
But I do not need to see our dead soldiers to be just as pissed off as anyone else.

That is the great thing about America, if the link is posted you have a choice do not click it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by njturbo
That is the great thing about America, if the link is posted you have a choice do not click it. :rolleyes:

Right...but it makes someone "sick" because I don't need to see video of military personnel that were executed? Come on. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dan K
Right...but it makes someone "sick" because I don't need to see video of military personnel that were executed? Come on. :rolleyes:

I hear you, but again you will only see if you click it. Do not click it and you will not be sick.

SICK

well first off let me let you guys know that im in the USAF and i am a proud member of about 6 months of active service . After watching the movie i was sick. to see my fellow troups lying there shot in the head. it really made me think about the uniform that i wear and what it means to wear it. every day i see a american flag flying high it touches me in a way that i cant explain. i dont know i just felt like i should vent alittle something about myself out. if u guys want to watch it go ahead but trust me after u watch it you will never want to see it again and you will not want anyone else to see it just because of how bad it is. But the fact of the manner is where at war and this stuff is going to happen but it makes me want to go over there and kick some serious ass. well that was my venting for tonight everyone be safe and pray for all our Military members overseas and state side.

brent:(

By You I meant..

A methaphor.Most people cannot relate like Dan K can. Most have to be rattled or appaulled to understand. I meant nothing to you personally Dan, just most dont really UNDERSTAND what is happening and what needs to happen. And yes, It bothers me more than anything. If it werent for political correctness, none of these guys would have to give up their lives. That is what really sucks. War is war and with war comes death. Fact.

Also, by the Iraqi's showing any of this like they have on TV is a direct conflict with the Geneva convention and war rules. See how they play the game? Bout time we changed our "strategey" a tad eh? The gloves will be coming off here shortly..

Bruce
WE4

I just watched the dead soldiers one and that is horrible. these people need to pay for what they have done, I'm all for the nuke idea, this is only going to get worse.

Makes me want to enlist.

People apparently don't understand that negotiations don't work all the time. We would have had no leverage if we followed the French plan. As for "they were starting to disarm" and "they didn't have prohibited weapons", whatabout the Scuds and what about those supposedly destroyed al-samouds?

Originally posted by boostin
Makes me want to enlist.

People apparently don't understand that negotiations don't work all the time.

We are currently in negotiations: Aggressive negotiations. :)