The price of gas where you live

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
Here in Rock Hill, SC, most places the price of gas is down to 2.44 a gallon. I'm now paying 2.65 for 93 octane. What is the cost where you are?

I've seen 87 for 2.76 in south eastern MA.

I wonder how long this will last.

D

As evil said reg in New England is around $2.75/g.. what pisses me off is you'll see premium for like $3.50 still..
Way back when prices were normal 87-89-93 were always separate by a dime for each grade, then when prices went crazy in many cases they remained separated by only a dime, now its this huge spread its almost like there thinking ya we'll give em a break on reg but we'll make up for it with premium

Yeah. I noticed that too.
It was always a ten cent difference.
Now it's 20 and 30.
Greedy Fucks!

D

2.95 a gallon in Southern Cal for 87 octane.

91 is going for 3.15 which is a deal out here.

I paid in the $2.76 range Sunday but south of me in Waco, it's around $2.56 per gallon. 30 miles makes that much of a difference? WTF???

At some of the stations here in El Paso, Tx. When i got gas the other day 86 was $2.699, 88 was $2.839 and 91 was $2.979.
Some of the other stations in town are 2 to 4 or so cents a gallon cheaper than that, just depends what part of town and what station brand it is.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

avg. 93 octane price in Albany, NY area. $3.55
Low - $3.08
High - $4.15

Looks like only Hawaii is more expensive....I wonder why...

$3.02 for regular in CT at my local station in North Haven. Other towns can be 30 cents more or 10 cents less. Think we have the highest tax on gas in the nation.

Last week the cheap stuff was 2.75 here in central Florida and the ethanol free that I run in my dirt bikes and lawn equipment was 3.79.

avg. 93 octane price in Albany, NY area. $3.55
Low - $3.08
High - $4.15

Looks like only Hawaii is more expensive....I wonder why...
Every barrel of oil imported to Oahu is subjected to additional taxes and fees, in accordance with Hawaii gasoline laws. For the neighboring islands like Maui, Kauai, Big Island, etc. the prices are even higher because of the cost of shipping and the county taxes are higher.

Pricing trends are also different here. There have been times when prices on the Mainland will fall but our prices go up! Or, our prices will start falling a few weeks after Mainland prices fall. I've read Hawaii buys its crude oil from Asia because its closer to ship than the Middle East. Maybe that plays into the disparity as well...

Just paid 2.78 for regular ul here. I always keep fill at 1/2 a tank. Nice to pay just 24.99.