The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in again, though I still haven't donated as I'm waiting to hear back from my PM last week.

If PP is actually taking a %, would you prefer a check?

Dean

I'm in! I still miss my '87 Turbo T since I sold it to help pay for school... maybe I'll have a new friend? :) Amazing idea for a charity drive, thanks all.

Posting for week #2

Please include me in the draw. I will be donating while i make my next purchase.
Thanks
Jim

The Charity

Money sent paypal for donation.

Now if turbolou would just send me a list of everything he did to my GN, I could get it serviced by someone who wants to work on it. Apparently, Lou doesn't want to work on it. He just wants to buy it for $6k. I live in Santa Clarita Ca and this GN has more add on's that it would take an MRI to see them all. So any of you out their who could suggest someone other than Lou, please send me referrals. Or, Lou if you read this, why don't you just be a great guy and send me the list and no I am not selling for anything less than I have into it. After so many friendly phone chats, you turned into a sh*t. If you don't send me the list, everyone will know. You know the car I am talking about. The one you built for Richard Wall, who informs me he spent thousands on it. So, send me a list of upgrads and send in lots of donations. :cool:

I'm in, I don't own or never have had a t-type or a gn. Always wanted one though, What a great idea.

Im in for week #2. That car will look nice next to the corvette at my parents house:eek: Hey they had me:biggrin: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY.

Status
Not open for further replies.