Thanks Otto

Thanks for all the help today. Pretty close to my goal first time at the with the new combo. I just have to get it to 60' and we're there. Thanks again, Jimmy

Car was not only screaming but simply one of the nicest looken cars on the track today!

It's a pitty that certern TR vendors act like jealous girl friends but that was one hell of a pass and that thing was runnen smooth as glass.

When Bobby builds you a killer RPE bullet it makes my job way easier!!
That car ran unreal for first time out off the trailer with a completely new combo.
Can't believe it still has A/C, 215/65s out front and stock rear upper control arms!!!:eek:
Hard to believe everyone was also complaining their cars were off today too!
Nice job building a beautiful car Jimmy.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I really do appreciate it. I am having a lot of fun with the car and I am enjoying meeting new people in the small Buick community. As far as your comment Brett, I have had no problem with any vendor and I really hope it stays that way.:cool:

OK, spill the beans, let's here the deals of the engine/mods and the track times. Inquiring minds want to know.:wink:

OK, spill the beans, let's here the deals of the engine/mods and the track times. Inquiring minds want to know.:wink:
Not sure why he did not post his time,but I do not think its a secret.
Its a basic stage 2 champion headed RPE engine with a PTC convertor
and a non billet,non BB 42-76 turbo at 29#s,22* timing
It ran 9.13@152.** with a 1.48 60FT
using a 6# launch and about slow boost ramp.
His car has a FULL exhaust,tailpipe and all and as posted was running
215/65/15s up front.
This was the FIRST time out with a whole new setup and did this on the 3rd pass with the car!
Air temp was in the mid to high 80s,not sure on humidity,but it was up there.

Congrats to a good guy! Jimmy, bring down to the Pike tonite. Going to the Panera bread cruise early and then up to Burger King later.

And Brett............how is your car coming along???

Not sure why he did not post his time,but I do not think its a secret.
Its a basic stage 2 champion headed RPE engine with a PTC convertor
and a non billet,non BB 42-76 turbo at 29#s,22* timing
It ran 9.13@152.** with a 1.48 60FT
using a 6# launch and about slow boost ramp.
His car has a FULL exhaust,tailpipe and all and as posted was running
215/65/15s up front.
This was the FIRST time out with a whole new setup and did this on the 3rd pass with the car!
Air temp was in the mid to high 80s,not sure on humidity,but it was up there.

Very nice. Way to go Otto. That car ran real strong for a 6# launch in that kind of heat.

What weather report are you looking at?:confused: No bad weather until late. Freaking beautiful out right now at almost 4PM.

It's a pitty that certern TR vendors act like jealous girl friends but that was one hell of a pass and that thing was runnen smooth as glass.

What happened?? :confused

Hopefully it wasn't the same old broken record we have all heard before....

otto what type of cam shaft is in this car a solid or hyd,those are some impressive times my hat comes off to the owner!I would like a combo just like that is it a 200r in the car or a turbo 400?stroker motor or standered? you boys in ct are fast!!!!

is the turbo smaller than an 88?what size pte turbo is like the turbo 42-76 thats on the man's car?

and why was that?:confused:

It's called boobst, no data on this but I'd say like 5-6lbs.:redface:

Can't make it to the pike tonight, got plans with the family. Hope you have a good time.

Otto, did you save the last log on your laptop, I overwrote it on the logger putting the car on the trailer. I sure am a rookie.