Thanks Miguel & Everyone for a EXCELLENT party!

Wow great to see you guys had a good time! Good friends and nice cars:biggrin: I wish I could have been there, looks like a great turnout!

I want to know who is who in the pictures;)

My wife and I had a big date planned yesterday so I couldn't make it. I know it is about 364 days away but do you have any idea what date next year. I want to mark my calendar and hopefully I can make it.
Looks like a really nice turnout. You did a great job.

I've gotta make the trek in from Pittsburgh sometime for this. It looks like a nice event.

Thanks to Miguel, AJ and all the vendors who participated. Jacob and I had a great time, even though we got there late. AJ, you can't harass me about winning everything at the raffle anymore! We had 4 new people to win all the prizes this year! Anyhow, good to see everybody again and hope to see you all next year!! Thanks again!

Thanks

Thanks to Miguel, A.J., Mark, Tony, and everyone else. It sure was a big effort for you guys who put the show together. It was nice to see the people I have met over the last year from all over the north east. I wish there was more time to talk with everyone, the afternoon flew by and the kids needed constant attention. See you all around.:cool:

Quadzilla, thanks for posting pics. The pictures do not do justice on how well taken care of the interior and exterior of these cars. Fine paint jobs, wax, carpeting, add - ons, lack of scratches. Also different types of cars well represented (Different color T's, a limited T, 86 GN, etc. All we needed was a GNX and an 84. Maybe next year.

Great job Miguel. It was good to meet more TB members, and saw some great cars. I'm still drooling over the Grey T with 6400 miles.

A BIG Thank You! to Miguel for putting on a great get together and all the vendors and members who donated items for the auction....especially the one's I won from, Otto's and TR Custom, thanks Guy's! :)

Meet some great guy's from the board and some who weren't,and also a bunch of really nice cars.....yeah that ultra low mileage 87 gray T was beautiful! Also the GN with the hand controls and the painted GN wheels was something!:cool:

Thanks Little Six Pack for the grille springs.....and sorry I forgot your name already!:mad:

Jon, start saving your money for a Buick so you can show up to the next get together in style!

Great times and friends and some really nice Turbo Regals.
Thrlskr even drove his car from my shop to there over an hour ride.

Rubicon,I will extend the 3 dyno pulls to include dialing your setup in also:eek:

It was awesome to see how far some people traveled to come,some as far as 3+ hours away!

The last picture is me and my dad looking at the 84's Rims. Seeing what mine are supposed to look like. Me in the grey, him in the green. That is also us in picture 2858, and 2819 posted by Phillyturbo6. I will post my pics up if someone is interested, mainly of just the cars. I think there is a picture of me and L6P, and Boostingirl out there somewhere. Thanks a lot Miguel for a great time! Me and my dad had a blast, and the food was delicious. I still have no idea what to do with that vacuum block though...

The last picture is me and my dad looking at the 84's Rims. Seeing what mine are supposed to look like. Me in the grey, him in the green. That is also us in picture 2858, and 2819 posted by Phillyturbo6. I will post my pics up if someone is interested, mainly of just the cars. I think there is a picture of me and L6P, and Boostingirl out there somewhere. Thanks a lot Miguel for a great time! Me and my dad had a blast, and the food was delicious. I still have no idea what to do with that vacuum block though...

sale it..:biggrin:

It was a pretty good turnout. About 30 TR's or so. Vendors were generous. Great job Miguel.

Brett where did you get that car cover from on your car at Otto's?? I tried to steal it but Otto stopped me at the door! He thought batman was running out of his shop! :D I've been looking for a cover something like that! So hard to buy these covers on line you just don't know how they are going to be when you get them. Can be an expensive mistake! A link ,name, model, part number... would be awesome thanks!! :cool: Can't wait to see your car all done!

Brett where did you get that car cover from on your car at Otto's?? I tried to steal it but Otto stopped me at the door! He thought batman was running out of his shop! :D I've been looking for a cover something like that! So hard to buy these covers on line you just don't know how they are going to be when you get them. Can be an expensive mistake! A link ,name, model, part number... would be awesome thanks!! :cool: Can't wait to see your car all done!
Jim here ya go it's the Stretch Satin model..... Custom Car Covers from the Oldest Protective Company in North America

It's their best indoor car cover and does fit like a glove. Not cheap but well worth it imo. $315.00

Damn Nelly, you get HIV :eek::D:D:D You dropped the lbs bro :biggrin:

I want names to go with the faces!!!!

Also, where is a pic of Bretts turd at :confused:

I had a blast
Thank you Miguel for your hospitality
Thanks to the Vendors that supported the event, there was some really cool stuff that was given away.
The food was great
The people whir all great
The wife and kids had a great time.

And I won some goodies YEAHHHHHHH
Can't wait to next years.

2831 is Littlesixpack and me at my car getting lawn chairs out to plunk our butts down, just two old farts from NH.
2850 is my hood that was just buffed out to remove scratches. Matt C weilds a mean buffer! I did the rest.:redface:
That's V8Killer's TTA just brought out of mothballs just for this event!
2827 is Gunslinger's GN
Matt C's GN with the side vents is beside Al's TTA

Posted comments on some of the pics that Phillyturbo6 has on his flickr account. 2nd Annual Pat's Auto Care Party - a set on Flickr

Didn't get everyones's names so maybe other people can fill in those they know?

Brett's car will be ready the 2nd Tuesday of next week.:biggrin: Was hoping to see it there but still not done.

Jim here ya go it's the Stretch Satin model..... Custom Car Covers from the Oldest Protective Company in North America

It's their best indoor car cover and does fit like a glove. Not cheap but well worth it imo. $315.00

Thanks Brett! It does fit well I check it out real good! I don't mind spending the money when it's a quality cover and you could tell it is one! I hate to spend the paper and get something I don't like. I've been looking for almost a year now for a good one. And it's black even better! :D Thanks again for the link!

Nelly is a lean mean machine now! Him and I sat at the table and no one knew who we were! lol I lost 65lbs since March as well. No pics of Bretts car! Otto said he would shoot me! I was more concerned on finding out who made his car cover anyways! :biggrin:

Thanks to Miguel and friends.
Thanks to the vendors that keep old Buicks (and a few T/A's) alive and well.
This was a great event, it makes me sad that I missed last year's. Nice to see a lot of people I had'nt seen for a while. Food was INCREDIBLE!
Can't wait to do it again.