Thanks Miguel & Everyone for a EXCELLENT party!

Great times and friends and some really nice Turbo Regals.
Thrlskr even drove his car from my shop to there over an hour ride.

Rubicon,I will extend the 3 dyno pulls to include dialing your setup in also:eek:

It was awesome to see how far some people traveled to come,some as far as 3+ hours away!

Otto,

Sent you a P.M.
Just want to make sure you got it.

Brett's car will be ready the 2nd Tuesday of next week.:biggrin: Was hoping to see it there but still not done.

As a big T fan I was also hoping to see it there also. Without thinking I asked him if it was there. I was probably only the 20th person to ask him that question in one day.:redface:

In a completely unrelated subject, I'm surprised of all the pictures posted and all the cameras on scene, that nobody got a shot of the cop eating a donut.

In a completely unrelated subject, I'm surprised of all the pictures posted and all the cameras on scene, that nobody got a shot of the cop eating a donut.
HaHa.... That's because all the good food was eaten by the time we got there.:mad::cool:

Notice how the NH boys got there early.:wink:

Had a great time too. GOOD to meet some new TR guys. And could'nt have had better weather. Nice to see some sharp TR's.......look forward to next year. Rubican327, Black3, and BigRedGuy it was nice talkin with you guys.

BILL

2831 is Littlesixpack and me at my car getting lawn chairs out to plunk our butts down, just two old farts from NH.

Glad you drove.. All that Food made me sleepy as you could hear me snore on the ride home.

Those Hot Chicks at the rest area woke me up quick YIKES what HIGH DRESSES & HEELS! That made the day complete!:)

Had a great time too. GOOD to meet some new TR guys. And could'nt have had better weather. Nice to see some sharp TR's.......look forward to next year. Rubican327, Black3, and BigRedGuy it was nice talkin with you guys.

BILL

Same here, lots of nice people. Lots of veteran knowledge to plumb from many willing to share. For people wondering who is whom in the pics I have the white hat and Blue long sleeve shirt and jeans.

Glad you drove.. All that Food made me sleepy as you could hear me snore on the ride home.

Those Hot Chicks at the rest area woke me up quick YIKES what HIGH DRESSES & HEELS! That made the day complete!:)

Ha! You snored so loud you woke yourself up!
Yup, it was fun watching those young hussies wiggling around pulling their skirts in place after coming out the portapotty.:D

What happen to Boostingirl??

I thought she was taking pics or video of us heading to the pike. Did she make it home okay with that big ol Ford?

**** tony gomes 7 sec ride all apart still looks better then any buick i ever had, cant wait untill my no hair twin does his magic:D

**** tony gomes 7 sec ride all apart still looks better then any buick i ever had, cant wait untill my no hair twin does his magic:D

Every time I saw TONY Gomes he was going 7 or 8 seconds down the track.. Glad they stuck him as cook now I know what he looks like.

I also want to thanks Pats Auto Care for putting on an awesome get together. Big thanks to the vendors too, I ended up winning a couple of things. I won't have to buy methanol for a while. lol

What happen to Boostingirl??

I thought she was taking pics or video of us heading to the pike. Did she make it home okay with that big ol Ford?
sorry things have been real busy lately so i will post pics in a bit.It was funny having people fight over my free lap dance lol;)