Thanks Bruce & PTS!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Got the big tranny pan from Bruce under my Buick Turbo T- it is awesome. Period. The only bad thing is it takes like 48 quarts to fill the thing - j/k. I polished it a little and zainoed the outside before I put it on. No more sloppy shifts on good 60 foots! In addition, the PTS 3000 stall 9-11 converter is amazing over my ole D5. Ran a 12.10 in the quarter mile, launching, from well, 750 rpm (idle). I was bracket racing...

Being the moron I am , I feel better now that Chris asked first. LOL
I was going to ask the same question.

Zaino is good stuff. A poll would reveal that roughly 99% would agree with me about Zaino over on the corvette forums:)

Ohhhhh

I believe you, I just had no clue as to what it was.
Got pics? I would love to see a couple. Maybe I'll have you polish a few and sell them as polished to street rodders. You up for that? Or was it too much work? Fill me in on what you did.
BTW.... So you like eh? Nice peice those pans and sumps are, I have to admit. :D

Bruce

Sorry, shining one pan was enough for me:) It isn't a mirror shine show car quality polish job, - the Buick is for driving and racing, not showing:) Mainly I made it shiny so that the road grime would be easier to clean when i got in the mood to detail the undersides of my cars, which happens from time to time...

Originally posted by TurboTnZ06
In addition, the PTS 3000 stall 9-11 converter is amazing over my ole D5. Ran a 12.10 in the quarter mile, launching, from well, 750 rpm (idle). I was bracket racing...

The PTS Xtreme is badazz!! Check out my 60's also launching off idle. :D

BTW Bruce, the tranny is PERFECT. I took LT1 edit and disabled the VSS diag. and the baby is shifting flawlessly. Thanks a bunch!!! :D

BTW VSS=Vehicle Speed Sensor :p