Late Winter Sales

Dennis Kirban

Here goes the latest from me. Again paypal is the method of payment preferred please. Best to email me direct referring to code of item(s) you want. I don't do photos as a rule. My descriptions are accurate.

2-A For any 1984-1987 Turbo regal with console I have the diecast console center piece with new applique and shifter indicater installed. Ash tray lid is not busted very nice shape does not include the pop in ash tray meaning its the top piece only for the console. $58 owns it with FREE SHIPPING to basic 48 states.

2-B I have a original 1986-1987 Turbo Regal upper plenum been beaded and sprayed silver to look new. It goes to a new home for $28 with FREE SHIPPING to basic 48 states.

2-C Compliments above a set of beaded cleaned, and paointed matching silver 1986-1987 Turbo regal valve covers with new breather grommet installed. Available at $58 which includes FREE SHIPPING to basic 48 states.

2-D Packaged deal 2-B and 2-C $78 with FREE SHIPPING to basic 48 states.

2-F Brand new still in the package one of the GM 100th Anniversary clocks full 12 inch face features the GN as one of the GM cars. takes 2 batteries not includes each hour chime sounds like the car that is pictured for that hour. Sound turns off when room is dark. (GN does not make the rod knock noise) With it we wil include one redone flip down stay down license plate bracket. This is a must have item to elminate holding your stock bracket down when filling your gas tank and risk spilling fiuel on what is probably $600 or more rear fillers.
Both items as described just $50 which includes FREE SHIPPING to the basic 48 states.

2-G I have a mint used blue horn center complete with rubber inlay and plastic collar nothing busted or cracked and medallion inthe middle is one of the rare ones although not 100-% correct for our cars the tri shield is in full color red/white/blue. Neat piece takes $55 to own it again FREE SHIPPING to the basic 48 states.

2-H For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a good used stock turbo shield nice shape good as a spare or to cut for down pipe etc., Own it for $28 which includes FREE SHIPPING to any of the basic 48 states.

2-J For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 4 brand new reproduction stainless inlet pipes. These in appearance closely resemble the stock inlet pipe but obviousily look better and depending on your ability you can polish them even more than they are polished. Takes $50 each to own it includes FREE SHIPPING to any of the basic 48 states.

2-K Package deal you can own one of our redone flip down stay down rear license plate brackets with (2-J) the inlet pipe for just $75 which includes FREE SHIPPING to any of the basic 48 states.

2-M I have a real nice pair of burgundy original sun visors not wrinkled no holes no rips with swival gizmos still attached for a hardtop Turbo Regal. No warranty that the burgundy color will be a dead match to your headliner since your headliner may have been replaced. Cheap at $30 for the pair which includes FREE SHIPPING to the basic 48 states.

2-N Similar to above only these are in blue same spes same condition and same price $30 which includes FREE SHIPPING to the basic 48 states.

2-O For any year Turbo Regal I have a set of 4 of the original style missing body bushings just $29 to own them which includes FREE SHIPPING to the basic 48 states. These do not require he metal washer as it has the proper size hole in the busing.

2-P For any year Turbo Regal that plastic pop in chrome strip that pops into the groove running across your dash. If yours is pealing or cracked mine is the one you want. Hard to find nice ones. Price is $45 which includes FREE SHIPPING to any of the basic 48 states.

Yes, I remember when the 49th and 50th state was added to the Union....

2-R For any year Turbo Regal with concert sound opton I have a real nice pair of original door speakers. Takes $45 to own them harness is not cut its complete to the initial plug. Again FREE SHIPPING to the basic 48 states.

2-S I have a nice set of the upper dash speakers for non concert sound set ups. Takes $28 to own the pair again FREE SHIPPING.

2-T Package deal you can add one of our redone flip down fold down rear license plate brackets to either 2=R or 2-S for just $20 MORE.

2-V I have 3 available of the GM tested good brake bowls (accumulator bowls) These all have ample PSI to keep your brake lite off. If there is one part you should carry in your trunk as a spare this is it! Bowls are quite nice but not for show cars. These are not easy to come by. Price is $100 with FREE SHIPPING to any of the basic 48 states.

2-W I have a mint 1986 GM Fisher Body Manual tells you everything related to the body on your Regal for 1986. The price is just $28 which includes FREE SHIPPING to the basic 48 states.

2-X Similar to above only its for a 1987 GM Fisher Body manual same condition same price same FREE SHIPPING to any of the basic 48 states. $28

ZZ TOP Again package deal is available with 2-W or 2-X for another $22 we would include a redone flip down stay down rear license plate bracket.

For those that are not aware of the flip down stay down license plate bracket this was an option on several other GM cars. Even if you want to retain your car as stock this is one feature that is worth having and really doesn't look any different but makes filling your gas tank easier. Each flip down stay down bracket has new push in inserts in the top two holes for your license plate screws. These brackets are very nice. Close to show condition.

Again quick review email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your requests. Paypal works best. I don't do photos as a rule. We thank you for your interest.

Something else I got never used factory GM I bought it for a 1997 3800 Buick engine never used it. I have the GM oil pan, gasket, front body mount and sending to tell you when you are low on oil. Parts where for a 1997 GP with 3800 engine. I assume it fits a few other years as well. Cost over $600. Takes $160 to own all of the above.

On a side note the date for our Spring Open House is April 13th 9 until 3 there is NO RAIN DATE. New this year Russ & Nancy will be cooking up lunch - free hamburgers, hot dogs and some special treats. This is quite a generous thing they are doing for us. This is in addition to the usual free coffee and Yum Yum donuts that we have in the morning. . So not only can you fill your car with Turbo parts but you can fill your stomach with lunch!