Testing the waters? Well, my silver hardtop 87 turbo regal limited w/ blackout trim

Any underhood pics?

Now the weather is nicer out i will start getting photos done.

Found out my trans guy just had a double by pass , so he is out for awhile.

I did buy another truck, so i can focus getting this car for sale(seriously) and have the new owner happy with it.
Me, i go in for a spinal tap tuesday, should be good to go for another 4 months...

I have one individual who has been pming me about the car, i will let him know about the pictures and whats on the up and up.

BW

So THAT is the Rick Honeyman T I've heard about. LOL

Funny story: Was gassin' up the GN a couple years back when a former salesman from Honeyman's came over to talk to me (I work at another dealer, we all know each other). During our relatively long conversation he mentioned driving one back in the day and man did that car SCREAM. Not many of these ever resided here in Seneca KS so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it was probably this car.

So I need to return my car to stock, sell it to JOHNDEEREGNless, buy this car, mod it up and drive it every day. Probably would have to peel the honeyman sticker though.

Thread jack over, looks like a good deal for somebody.

Nice clean car with potential here guys............. he has owned it for at least 8 yrs if that tells you anything.

Yeah, let me know when you come to kc, heard your car is running pretty good with the new combo :)
Im doing alright i guess, been working on a car in the garage for over a month now.
How is everyone?

And the car is still for sale. Im thinking of turning it to stock and selling it.

I cancelled the order on the camaro.

BW

Just curious. Why did you cancel on the Camaro? Too slow???:confused:

Too much money for the car., alot better deal than the challenger as for price with options, but still, its alot of money.

I went ahead and put a new trans and convertor in the silver limited saturday, so im going to enjoy it for now. Maybe if i get it running top notch again, i can start posting in the kill/fish section again.

I went with a 4.1 .030 over and ported heads.

Take it easy,...
PS John, i cant make it to topeka.

BW

Too much money for the car., alot better deal than the challenger as for price with options, but still, its alot of money.

I went ahead and put a new trans and convertor in the silver limited saturday, so im going to enjoy it for now. Maybe if i get it running top notch again, i can start posting in the kill/fish section again.

I went with a 4.1 .030 over and ported heads.

Take it easy,...
PS John, i cant make it to topeka.

BW

not to hijack your thread but I agree they are over priced our local dealer has 4 on the lot 2 v6 and 2 V8 I just couldn't get over how nice the cars were but the price! :eek: The cars are new and will not hold there value so to me (and others out there I see) it just does not make scene to spend that kind of money on any car or truck for that matter :p