Testing my picture posting skills

LC2ROD

Just thougth this might be the most appropriate place to test my pic posting skills (or lack thereof). Please bear with me as I don't post pics often and am trying to get it down so that I can post more pics more often.

Thanks for your patience. ;)

Let's try this now.

Attachments

• P1010684.jpg
    P1010684.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 167
Nice

Got an 87 just like it with 22thousand on her . My first turbo buick bought in 87 with my graduation money as a down payment .. Shes my forth kid ..

Got an 87 just like it with 22thousand on her . My first turbo buick bought in 87 with my graduation money as a down payment .. Shes my forth kid ..

Nice! I have just under 13,000 miles on mine right now. Post some pics if you get a chance.

Wow, how do ya'll refrain from driving yours? I guess that is why mine has over 100k and is pretty beat. I love driving it.

LC2ROD, man, that's beautiful! Real nice. A real jewel..take good care of her.

Yeah, most pictures are the size of yours, and that's good really, because all the detail can be seen.....in your case, it makes your Turbo Regal look like a well polished movie star!!!:tongue:

Very pretty, your car. I can't believe it's that old and looks brand new. Where on earth did you get that?

Bruce '87 Grand National