terry houston down pipe & inovative turbo..

juan84ttype

down pipe is a 3 inch terry houston internal asking $350 obo ....the turbo is and inovative 62 dual ball bearing ceramic inlet housing 63 exhaust housing..$600 obo turbo spools verry fast i had it with a 3200 converter ...i can email u photos if interested dont now how to upload yet .....

interesed in your turbo. could you send me picture of turbo to my email address donaldchapman137@hotmail.com how mant miles on turbo? are there water fitings on turbo. have cash if i like what i see in picture. thank you

turbo

sent money for turbo by paypal on 6/11/11 .havent heard from you and dont have my turbo . you need to get a hold of me and tell me whats happening. thank you d.chapman

sent money for turbo by paypal on 6/11/11 .havent heard from you and dont have my turbo . you need to get a hold of me and tell me whats happening. thank you d.chapman

Same here - I paid for the downpipe - Emailed me something about the Paypal taking 3 days to clear, never heard of that (It was an instant credit card funded payment).

I am keeping a VERY close eye on this.

His last login was June 11th, almost two weeks ago. Doesn't look good guys.

I'm going to give it a few more days. I paid with PayPal, and funded with a credit card that will reverse the charge. It's more of a pain in the ass than anything else, I won't lose the $$$.