Ted A wins Norwalk

Good job Ted. Wish I could have been there to see it, but I was getting all the updates by phone...

Couple of TSO pics

Great racing by all the guys...

Attachments

• Finals Fiscus v Ted A.jpg
    Finals Fiscus v Ted A.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 710
  • Fiscus - Billy T - TSO.jpg
    Fiscus - Billy T - TSO.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 693
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJM-7V-aupw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Congrats Ted. Not only does it run like stink, it has to be the neatest, cleanest Buick I have seen at that level. Your attention to detail is awesome. Your car is absolutely stunning.
DSCF0020.jpg

Thanks guys.... :)

All the long hours out in the shop, sometimes you think you are crazy for doing this, but all the compliments make it worth it.

Thanks to Dan Strezo at DLS Engine Development for a bad a$$ engine that he turned around in less than 90 days to give me enough time to get the rest of the fab work finished up and make the first race.

Thanks to my Dad for taking the time to come to these events with me and give me a hand with whatever it may be, Rich Rezes, Tommy X for helping out as well. Rich does a great car detail job if anybody ever needs it... :biggrin: Paul Thompson for you help also (you know what I'm talking about ;) ), Mike Licht from Full Throttle, and Cal Hartline for the odd ball parts here and there.

A special thanks to Tony Gomes and Billy T for their help at the event, that went above the call of duty and I really appreciate you guys stepping up to give me a hand when I needed it....

Oh, and John Schmidt for the laughs for being his usual smart a$$ self.

Congrats Ted.........thanks for letting me detail your car.....that's about all I am good for lately.

Congrats again......car looks great.

Ted,

Congrats, and your car looks great! Any other pics of it you can share? Would love to see some more (especially more motor shots!) :)

Thx!

Also.. what did it run?

Thanks guys.... :)

All the long hours out in the shop, sometimes you think you are crazy for doing this, but all the compliments make it worth it.

Thanks to Dan Strezo at DLS Engine Development for a bad a$$ engine that he turned around in less than 90 days to give me enough time to get the rest of the fab work finished up and make the first race.

Thanks to my Dad for taking the time to come to these events with me and give me a hand with whatever it may be, Rich Rezes, Tommy X for helping out as well. Rich does a great car detail job if anybody ever needs it... :biggrin: Paul Thompson for you help also (you know what I'm talking about ;) ), Mike Licht from Full Throttle, and Cal Hartline for the odd ball parts here and there.

A special thanks to Tony Gomes and Billy T for their help at the event, that went above the call of duty and I really appreciate you guys stepping up to give me a hand when I needed it....

Oh, and John Schmidt for the laughs for being his usual smart a$$ self.

Congrats Ted, That thing looked like it pulled like a freight train on the big end:eek: VERY Impressive!

Thats pretty cool that your dad is there with you, awesome.

Ty

You SUCK Ted! Just kidding, way to go on the win. I know that you have been working hard on that thing for some time now. Wish I could have given you a better run but the traction gods were not with me on that pass for sure! Keep plugging away and you'll get your 7 second pass before too long.

Dave Fiscus

You SUCK Ted! Just kidding, way to go on the win. I know that you have been working hard on that thing for some time now. Wish I could have given you a better run but the traction gods were not with me on that pass for sure! Keep plugging away and you'll get your 7 second pass before too long.

Dave Fiscus

Thanks Dave. I don't know where the track went, but the hot sun didn't help.

The 7 second slip isn't going to be easy, but from what the data shows we have a little more under the hood than we did last year and a lot more boost to go so time to put it all together at the same time if I can....