TA49 turbo, Big Stuff 3 fuel management system

Limited87

I have a like brand new TA49 turbo with a garret .63 exhaust housing from Limit Engineering. Has less than 200 miles on it and is flawless and works perfectly. Comes complete and ready with adjustable waste gate and billet end bell. $700 shipped.

I have a Big Stuff 3 for a Buick V6. Has wb 02, map sensor and supporting plug and play harnesses. Worked great but customer wanted to change over to a FAST. $1300 shipped.

PM with any questions. Paypal accepted add 3%.

ta49.jpg ta49 2.jpg ta49 3.jpg big 2.jpg big 1.jpg big 3.jpg big 4.jpg

can I see better pics of the harness??? what tune is in the system doe sit have the laptop cable as well?

can I see better pics of the harness??? what tune is in the system doe sit have the laptop cable as well?

Here is a couple more picts of the harness.. I did not remove the system from the car. It had a tune for 160's in it from Cal. The cable is with it yes. Cal will put a tune in this box for whatever injector/set up for whoever buys this unit! That is one hell of a deal!

All PM's replied to.

20140722_145456.jpg 20140722_144606.jpg

payment sent.
I didn't have enough money on my paypal balance to gift you payment, so I just went ahead and added the 3% extra.
I'll let you know when I get it.
Thanks!