Ta block

He's currently building a set of heads for my new engine build. His work is quality and there is attention to detail all the way through.

He's a good sized operation, but to get his personal touch on your stuff, it could take a while, just so you know.

He's currently building a set of heads for my new engine build. His work is quality and there is attention to detail all the way through.

He's a good sized operation, but to get his personal touch on your stuff, it could take a while, just so you know.
Good thing I know people lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ok so I'm dealing with Tim at ta who is a great guy to talk with. Have a off center tagged for me ready to go. They do have a 3 to 4 month wait for machine work witch I am totally fine with. My question is are there any machine shops close in Ohio that you would trust? In going to be putting this together in stages and if I can deal with some one relatively close that would make it easier. I'd even be willing to buy parts from them to make this happen.

Ok so I'm dealing with Tim at ta who is a great guy to talk with. Have a off center tagged for me ready to go. They do have a 3 to 4 month wait for machine work witch I am totally fine with. My question is are there any machine shops close in Ohio that you would trust? In going to be putting this together in stages and if I can deal with some one relatively close that would make it easier. I'd even be willing to buy parts from them to make this happen.

Is TA doing the machine work, and you are looking for someone to do the assembly?

Or are you looking for someone to do the machine work and the assembly?

Doing my own assembly. Most likely will have ta machine block. But when mocking up engine if I run into a issue it would be nice to have someone kind of close.

Is anyone familiar with familiar with Mike at Full Throttle. He wants to give me a quote on building a TA motor. Please PM me if you rather not post.

Can't go wrong with him. You'll be just fine

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk