Ta block

You said you where racers, where do you guys race and what? Might go watch..

Want to see this attempt at the stock turbo record..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

This year, after Duttweiler finishes the build starting in September, if all goes well, by Spring time you'll see my engine in a car making passes ;)

But you aren't gonna drive from Arizona out to Norcal just to watch Lil Ol Me, are you? *blinks eyes seductively*

Ill keep watching the thread. What class are you racing or plan to race in?

This year, after Duttweiler finishes the build starting in September, if all goes well, by Spring time you'll see my engine in a car making passes ;)

But you aren't gonna drive from Arizona out to Norcal just to watch Lil Ol Me, are you? *blinks eyes seductively*

I've heard of some people complain about price for certain services. I haven't had a bad experience yet and I have used them on and off for ten years. Never had them build me a complete engine just machine work and cam bearing install.
You mentioned Weber earlier in this post.
Then just yesterday some serious bullshit went down and he’s in the center of it. The guy is a fucking asshat. He’s lucky he’s not breathing thru a machine....

That's a nice way of putting it lol
I've heard of some people complain about price for certain services. I haven't had a bad experience yet and I have used them on and off for ten years. Never had them build me a complete engine just machine work and cam bearing install.
Then just yesterday some serious bullshit went down and he’s in the center of it. The guy is a fucking asshat. He’s lucky he’s not breathing thru a machine....

Downhill slalom and uphill sand dune racing.

If you're following my thread (assuming that is what you meant by "watching the thread") you'll know I'm gonna go with a TH400, TA motor, and crazy sized turbo, which doesn't fit into ANY race class...

I know you're such a sensitive guy, truly concerned about the success of others and deeply passionate about helping fellow Buick enthusiasts succeed in their endeavors, and not at all passive-aggressive with your questions, trying to insinuate a formative slight or anything of that sort.

OR, you're just kinda an awkward dude. Which, honestly, is where my money is at.

Not that a degree in Psychology gives me any credibility towards that statement, though.

And something is wrong with this new board. I replied to a different quote you posted and it chose this one. Now the damn comments are jumping all over the place and I cannot even read all the replies. WTF is going on with this new format???

I am watching your thread and figured you where going to class race. You said you're a racer figured you might be going TSO or doing local class racing. But I guess you're just going to do test and tune and have a fun street car?

If you're following my thread (assuming that is what you meant by "watching the thread") you'll know I'm gonna go with a TH400, TA motor, and crazy sized turbo, which doesn't fit into ANY race class...

I know you're such a sensitive guy, truly concerned about the success of others and deeply passionate about helping fellow Buick enthusiasts succeed in their endeavors, and not at all passive-aggressive with your questions, trying to insinuate a formative slight or anything of that sort.

OR, you're just kinda an awkward dude. Which, honestly, is where my money is at.

Not that a degree in Psychology gives me any credibility towards that statement, though.

I'll pm you to keep this thread on topic

And something is wrong with this new board. I replied to a different quote you posted and it chose this one. Now the damn comments are jumping all over the place and I cannot even read all the replies. WTF is going on with this new format???

You have to pay attention if youre on your phone. I just replied and it quoted YOUR post and then the correct one..but it had three copies of the correct one.

Weber used to have the machines. They sold off most everything years ago, and now farm out machine work. Since Brian took control the place is a joke. Everything they do has an issue that ends up doubling or tripling the original quote. And when there is an issue, it is never their fault.

Weber used to have the machines. They sold off most everything years ago, and now farm out machine work. Since Brian took control the place is a joke. Everything they do has an issue that ends up doubling or tripling the original quote. And when there is an issue, it is never their fault.

@Nigel