T/T GN on dyno

Fixed your link cause it didn't work... Yeah this video has been posted MANY times and is probably the single most popular dyno video on the internet!!! I still don't get tired of watching it :biggrin:

It was even better in person!!!!
BTW that was about 500RWHP ago. :eek:

got rice? said:
anyone know what he has for a motor in that thing?

Duttweiler built twin turbo 394ci SBC... In this dyno video it had some old Turbonetics T-76 turbos and now it has twin Precision GT42R-74's along with bigger 4" DPs...

I wonder what the power would be if he didnt smoke the tires like that. He was losing a lot to the wheel spin.

that car makes me want to drop a t/t sbc in my regal.im not big on brand pollution but im poor and a sbc will probably hold up under more power than a 455 buick.i have bolth laying around.

got rice? said:
anyone know what this car runs?
There are some low 8 sec videos somewhere with the video recorder mounted on the roll bar. Not sure where i saw them. That is one bad ass car. Two big turbos sticking out saying "try me, i dare you".

We went 7.97 @ 175 weighing over 3400LBS at Vegas.
The motor Dynoed 1860HP at Duttweiler's at about 27PSI,
It is set up to run more than 35PSI.
The car has the boost ramped in slow because of the small
tires and stock suspension and only ran about 27PSI on the 7 second pass.

Let me know if you want any more information.

You can see more here;

www.fasttrackperformance.com
www.precisionturbo.net
www.wolferacecraft.com
more coming soon.

Just wondering if that was Reigers old engine from the 57?? I thought I heard he had bought it.

It is one of 3 Championship Motors Bob had in the truck durring 99;

-The original heads were Edelbrock 18* but their decks were really weak under boost. Kenny put some 15* Dart Heads on it and we have only been out once with them.
-The turbos we ran were the same Bob did.
They were Turbonetics 76MM Q Trims, we now have Precision GT42Rs with the 74MM Compressors. The make more power with less back pressure.
-Kenny also threw in a revise camshaft a couple years ago.

John Wilde said:
-The turbos we ran were the same Bob did.
They were Turbonetics 76MM Q Trims, we now have Precision GT42Rs with the 74MM Compressors. The make more power with less back pressure.

Oops my bad I was typing too fast... Hey at least I got the GT42 part right :redface: :eek:

1800 hp? thats more than the M1 Abrams tanks i worked with in the army..
that is insane. thats like a whole nother stock GN's worth of hp MORE than an M1 tank....