Syclone movie

so if your in somebodys wifes closet, when he leaves, you will be " coming out of the closet?" that's pretty quier eye for the sy guy. dumb a$$

its not english, its called ebonics. Your better off in my closet, its probably bigger than your trailor. Your still in the closet you queer.

its not english, its called ebonics. Your better off in my closet, its probably bigger than your trailor. Your still in the closet you queer.

so let me get this right... you say he's a peter-puffer but yet you'd prefer him in your closet?? talk about a real bone smuggler :cool:

his original location said " in your wife's closet, waiting for you to leave" or something like that, hince the post I originally put up. So if he was in the closet, he had to come out sometime. Which he has now. Did I offend you by calling out your man? I only put that up because I thought it was offensive, but it has been changed. I think he's in my bedroom waiting for me to leave??? yup, he's out of the closet, but I'm straight. If you'd like, I could leave the two of you alone for some broke back time if you wish.

his original location said " in your wife's closet, waiting for you to leave" or something like that, hince the post I originally put up. So if he was in the closet, he had to come out sometime. Which he has now. Did I offend you by calling out your man? I only put that up because I thought it was offensive, but it has been changed. I think he's in my bedroom waiting for me to leave??? yup, he's out of the closet, but I'm straight. If you'd like, I could leave the two of you alone for some broke back time if you wish.

YO B,
Since ya speek da ebonix.Let me lay it fo ya,It seems you talk a lot a SMACK on this board MAINLY BS replys that have nothing to do with the post,Or just plain STUPID remarks! I'm not offended in any way..and I think it is very imature for a 25yr old guy to be acting in such a way on this forum.Quite frankly I'm very comfortable with my heterosexuality. Your shrink will tell you, studies have shown people who make wise ass remarks such as your "coming out of the closet" remark are in fact QUEER Themselves..:eek: ... Or as you say "quire" ...... but have a problem with letting the world know that you are. Or you were once GAY and now your saying your strait BUT YOUr NOT ......is that the reson for you Homo remarks......And no that was not a question.

WORD!

first off, I was only looking around on this sy/ty thread because I'm interested in these trucks. I found your location to be "immature" if anything. Glad to see your not a homo, and no I'm not either. No i'm not a "B", so put that to rest. Thanks for changing your location, even though it is still ignorant, its better than it was before, it does not sound like your about to jump out of a womans closet and assault her. Yes this is starting to look like a "ricer" thread, so on that note, i'm done here. p.s., what you said about it looking like I only talk alot of smak on this board, who are you to say? you've been a member since '04 and have posted 27 times:rolleyes: yeah, i'm sure you 've helped alot around here! give it a rest. Peace out B.

ok i'll reply to some of your remarks since it seems you want to argue like a little bitch

his original location said " in your wife's closet, waiting for you to leave" or something like that, hince the post I originally put up. So if he was in the closet, he had to come out sometime. Which he has now."

It's sad that you have to try to make a big deal out of what someone else has for a location. Obviously you don't have a sense of humor and have way too much time on your hands.. or are you one of those people that like to bitch about any little thing.

Did I offend you by calling out your man?

I don't actually know the guy that your so poorly trying to insult so take your 12 year old comment and shove it.. I was clearly just stating what I got from your retarded atempt to belittle the guy.. not my fault your a dumbass

I only put that up because I thought it was offensive, but it has been changed.

You found it to be offensive?? does that mean you walked in one day and found your wife with big-dic willy or something?? Or possibly you've just led an extremely sheltered life?? either way it's not our fault so don't bitch at us. You might want to try to have a little more of an open mind because after all this is the internet..

I think he's in my bedroom waiting for me to leave??? yup, he's out of the closet, but I'm straight. If you'd like, I could leave the two of you alone for some broke back time if you wish.

That made no sense at all and again you prove to us exactly how old you are

That made no sense at all and again you prove to us exactly how old you are[/QUOTE]
FIRST off boostedlimp, i'm 25. No I have not led a sheltered life, I grew up in Inglewood Ca. where idiots like you dont last long. I never have cought my wife with big dic willy, but there are probably alot of them in the L.A county Jail that pay close attention to her since she gets to tell child molesters/ rapists/ spouse abusers how to act and when to act. I hear many stories about people who assault women that are locked up from my wife, and have no respect for people who disrespect women/men/children. Maybe in the redneck part of the woods where you live its ok to assault your sister/aunt/mother/ anybody else, but not where I come from. I have learned to respect people who respect others, and found his location at the time insulting to some people who maybe have gone through something like that. So you buttinig in to something that was not directed towards you just makes YOU seem to be the same as the first idiot. I am a respected member on this board, if you have a problem with what I have to say, call me anytime you feel you need to continue on. 310 741-9020. so now you can take your comment and shove it like you told me. Thanks for your reply .

That made no sense at all and again you prove to us exactly how old you are
FIRST off boostedlimp, i'm 25. No I have not led a sheltered life, I grew up in Inglewood Ca. where idiots like you dont last long. I never have cought my wife with big dic willy, but there are probably alot of them in the L.A county Jail that pay close attention to her since she gets to tell child molesters/ rapists/ spouse abusers how to act and when to act. I hear many stories about people who assault women that are locked up from my wife, and have no respect for people who disrespect women/men/children. Maybe in the redneck part of the woods where you live its ok to assault your sister/aunt/mother/ anybody else, but not where I come from. I have learned to respect people who respect others, and found his location at the time insulting to some people who maybe have gone through something like that. So you buttinig in to something that was not directed towards you just makes YOU seem to be the same as the first idiot. I am a respected member on this board, if you have a problem with what I have to say, call me anytime you feel you need to continue on. 310 741-9020. so now you can take your comment and shove it like you told me. Thanks for your reply .

Wow your 2 years younger then me an live on the opposite coast ohhhh so I must be an idiot and wouldn't be able to carry my own god i'll go cry myself to sleep now gangsta!.. man It's funny how someone can go on the internet and take offense to something someone has listed in there location.. now tell me that isn't childish and weak? Then you go on about how you would like that guy in your closet lol and your upset at me for pointing out the fact that you just admitted to being a moe!

Now being an adult I can understand where your coming from with your wife and all that but it's the internet dude, if you get all huffy puffy each time someone types something that may offend your way of life your going to die of a stroke by the age of 49 jezz... oh and nice hick comment, that shows how much knowledge you have of the northeast area so I won't even bother responding to that weak atempt to belittle me.. also I didn't butt in, I clearly stated what I read from your uneducated atempt at an insult to some random guy that also had nothing to do with this thread which you have now killed so way to continue your "respected member" statuds dope.. and i'll be giving you a call tomarrow afternoon sometime to help you cope with your issues possibly.. have a good night

Hey guys, how about carry this to PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****Reminder****

This board is G RATED! Clean, Clean, Clean!