sweet spot for these 2 turbo's

WINDMILL

i need to know what would be the sweet spot for my precision 68-h housing turbo and this 72 gtq, both have 63 housing in them.. and where does each one starts to work well at lower boost... what it is i'm running a reg street tire(NOT A DRAG RADIAL) any help/ thanks

For a GTQ on a <250ci v6 25+psi and 5500+rpm. 25psi would be low boost.

so i guess the 72gtq would be out of the question then since i DONT have a 250 inch motor and dont run more than 24# of boost.. so prob the 68 would work better..

so i guess the 72gtq would be out of the question then since i DONT have a 250 inch motor and dont run more than 24# of boost.. so prob the 68 would work better..

If its a GTQ its still needs to be run harder than 24psi

I think the way bison posted it it means for less than 250ci. It needs to be at 25 psi or more and over 5500RPM to wake it up.

You're like the only guy I know of that has it LOL. I'm sure there are more, try a search and throw out a few pm's.

well what i'm trying to do is leave soft (2#) and not blow the tires off..i'm trying to find what the diff is between the 2 turbos... in the flow curve... i just ran a 1.68 60ft 7.15 1/8 mile on reg radials. i'm need to get the thing to run an averge of 6.6's to 6.8's.. i might be wishing in 1 and and doing something in another, but i think its doable.... fastest i've been is 1.62 60fts and 7.08 before with old motor.

guys thanks for the info tho... anyways here's my car on reg radials