Sweet Custom GN

Dude these people are moron,s you have a bad ass car they just idiots nice ride bro keep up the good work

?

Yeah you got me:confused:

Info for audie1:

Your not very bright why would that be for me I didn't post it why dont you email him about it. Maybe you can pull your junk out and challenge him to a race for pinks.

I like the color of the car. But the wheels wouldn't have been my first choice. But then again, it's not my car. It does make me want to go turn a wrench and get my s--- together.

yo

the car is def clean and unique....thumbs up .....thats how the west coast gets down....this is not a donk so do not get it confused...

Yeah you got me:confused:

Info for audie1:

Your not very bright why would that be for me I didn't post it why dont you email him about it. Maybe you can pull your junk out and challenge him to a race for pinks.

Not you..................sorry dude...........BTW.......I would not race anyone............mine's too slow.

Always thought Hella was a brand of driving lights?:biggrin:

Attachments

• hella.jpg
    hella.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 299
BTW RELL87 the guys I hang out with down here in SoCal make fun of the people that say hella. :)
Where do you guys hang out at?I'd like to meet some of you.Some of my friends say hella all the time.I'm here in killa cali.So.ca to be excact.Right off the 105 here in watts.;)

I'm from Frisco but I be all over the place. I **** around in L.A too I got a spot in the valley.

love the car and love big rims,i had 22's on a cutty got the thumbs up every
where i drove it ,keep them alive and keep them different.

heres a pik of somebody from around the bayy area at a local event 24's but not a donk look ...its a real t with gn interior was on craigslist a while back for 12k i think i forgot but its nice...
l_68f45aa10c4b8183b2e1d6b085c1b8b4.jpg

DONK- any wheel that raises the ride height of a car higher than stock.

if you want different, why not just buy aftermarket wheels that dont weigh more than the car? I never get why large wheels are apealing, they distract the eye from what your soposed to be looking at, the car as a whole, not just wheels that make it look like a clown car:rolleyes:

Then he has to pull himself forward with the tilt wheel to look in the mirror so he can pull out into traffic. Just a "cool" thing like driving while leaning hard on the console with the left hand at the 12 o'clock position like I see a lot of the college guys doing. Great steering control that way... "just like they teach you in road coarse racing" NOT!

I can't drive with my seat reclined that far back:confused: