Sweet Custom GN

MajorBoost

Some of you might not like it I'm sure you will post something stupid BUT nice is nice and that is Hella nice

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8OGtDjdInE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Not bad... that alternator bolt must be pretty strong:rolleyes: At least the car looks good, wheels were alittle big for my taste though.

For a quasi low rider it was decent I guess. Sure was clean. Rims wern't too big considering some just look plain rediculous. Not bad.

Some of you might not like it I'm sure you will post something stupid BUT nice is nice and that is Hella nice

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8OGtDjdInE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I'm disappointed........ain't no west coast video complete without seeing somebody c-walkin':biggrin:

I'm disappointed........ain't no west coast video complete without seeing somebody c-walkin':biggrin:

LMAO, I know what it is and can say I do appreciate the good humor. Caught me off guard coming from Dusty. I'm so used to the technical post you make. I'm glad to see people make decent comments on the vid. That car is clean and the color is different. I agree 20" wheels would have been my choice for the car but the 22"s and stance look ok too.

Is the tach for the engine or the loss of RPM through the GIANT wheels. Street racing with dubs.....will the wonders never cease.

LMAO, I know what it is and can say I do appreciate the good humor. Caught me off guard coming from Dusty. I'm so used to the technical post you make. I'm glad to see people make decent comments on the vid. That car is clean and the color is different. I agree 20" wheels would have been my choice for the car but the 22"s and stance look ok too.

I'm technical at the track but when the tracks closed I'm hittin up a club somewhere. I'm not missing a good party. Hang on, I gotta dust off my shoes:D

haters

Such haters some of you are as if 15in wheels are the shiznit to everybody. Takes 15 minutes to swap wheels and now it looks just like every other GN on the board! Some actually just don't get it convo pros aren't for everybody and drag racing your car on the street doesn't happen nearly as much as one would think. But cruising in a Buick that clean and done right priceless some people need to just learn how to say nice car and move on!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GphfCeFCruo&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

I like big wheels on a Buick, but 22's is too big in my opinion. 18's, maybe 19's is the limit for me.

Takes 15 minutes to swap wheels and now it looks just like every other GN on the board! Some actually just don't get it convo pros aren't for everybody

Two points actually..

1) Most of the GN's I see on the board are BLACK......

2) Some actually just don't get it, BLING BLING wheels aren't for everybody...

your point

Two points actually..

1) Most of the GN's I see on the board are BLACK......

2) Some actually just don't get it, BLING BLING wheels aren't for everybody...

1) That is the point!

2) If your over 40 which I am sure you are you'll never understand you keep riding those stock wheels and enjoy yourself. This guy I'am sure is plenty happy and so should you, one more GN saved in pristine condition.

I like how he did the car minus the audio and wheels. Its different and looks like its well known. I think he acheived a few goals with it. I honestly would prefer seeing some wires on it then the wheels it currently has. But thats just me.