Sweet Custom GN

Bragging Rights
1/4 Mile9.8 sec @ 136 mph
0-60 2.9 sec
Top Speed191 mph HP750 Weight3450 lbs

Now he went overboard with this.

The car was looking nice until I seen that LOL ! we got a few yoyo's over here going crazy with composive lying disorders !

If the rims were 2 inches smaller I think, it'd look a lot nicer, and my sub box setup is cleaner the that.

Hella is short for "HELL of a"

used in a sentence: That is one "hell of a" nice car.

Hella isn't short for hell of a... It's just hella. U know like that bitch got hella ass, or I spent hella money on my Nash (Grand National), or yo **** is hella fast (runnin 9's). It's a nor-cal slang word but the L.A cats (people) been picking up on it... LoL:biggrin:

I like the the black fender louvers on grey and I like the flares too. The wheel design is nice, but I'd prefer 2" smaller. Wouldn't a car that makes 750 hp blow the tires off more than that? I would think he'd put it in a ditch on street tires. Sounded like it was WOT, but it didn't look like 750 hp burnout, more like 500 hp.

?

Hella isn't short for hell of a... It's just hella. U know like that bitch got hella ass, or I spent hella money on my Nash (Grand National), or yo **** is hella fast (runnin 9's). It's a nor-cal slang word but the L.A cats (people) been picking up on it... LoL:biggrin:

Did you get that out of your Ebonics dictionary:confused: Your an idiot!

Yea I think the 22's are a lil too big. I like my 19's on my car but I also just ggot some GNX style rims from Gbodyparts. It kind of gets irritating burnning rubber every time u shift gears.... Nice but not for me, at least not for my Nash I have 22's on my Benz though.

Did you get that out of your Ebonics dictionary:confused: Your an idiot!

Lol wow... No I'm young, black, and I actually know what's going on in the world today. Be happy that your learning something so the next time you hear it you won't have to be over there scratching your ****ing head.:D

You're all wrong.:tongue: Actually, hella is a slang for "very" or "a lot", such as.....

Example #1: "I spent hella money on my bitch tonight!"
Translation: "I spent a lot of money on my girl this evening."

Example #2: "When my VTEC kicks in it's hella fast yo!!"
Translation: "When VTEC engages, my car is very fast!"

You're all wrong.:tongue: Actually, hella is a slang for "very" or "a lot", such as.....

Example #1: "I spent hella money on my bitch tonight!"
Translation: "I spent a lot of money on my girl this evening."

Example #2: "When my VTEC kicks in it's hella fast yo!!"
Translation: "When VTEC engages, my car is very fast!"

That's what I'm saying.

?

First off you guys are west coast I'm east coast, slang is different depending on geographic region "know what I'm saying son son"

"You smell me" that goofy sh@%T is strictly west coast!

Example: "My car is Hella fast yo"
Translation: I have a hell of a fast car

If i say this to someone I know they will know exactly what the hell I'am talking about. That's all that really matters me:tongue:

Second are we really debating slang? Gotta be this stupidest sh@t i 'have ever typed, you guy's just stay over there and talk the way you talk and I'll do the same. Next time I will spell check and use proper English:biggrin: !!!!!

I agree...this debate is hella stupid, LOL! I feel retarded already arguing about slang, and I don't even say stuff like that in real life.:biggrin:

Maybe he should of built a t type being they come in many different colors but this country boy,s gn is black, but it is nice car.

car looks clean .thanks for keeping the cars alive .everyone has their own preference in what they wanna drive . DARE TO BE DIFFRENT great color on a great car. super custom . enjoy your ride!!!!