Sweet Custom GN

That burgandy TType is pretty sick. I wouldnt put those cheap ass middle eastern wheels on it but looks pretty cool.

I like the car too, wheels are your own thing tho

but a clean ride with power you can't deny is tight.

I LIKE IT don't let these old bitter men get off on their hateraid, thats all most of them do. they waste their time trying to convince the world their box is the best box lol!

Glad to see some more people step out of the 80`s and 90`s and put on bigger rims....That is a nice looking ride...upgrade people... 15`s are played out...look at all the new cars that are factory with 20`s or better..just because bigger rims are not your flavor, dont hate another with a different taste in stye....

What is the point of posting the car if the poster only wants opinions that are in sync with their own? If the person is not ok with both positive and negative comments then why bother posting? I'm pretty sure this is an open forum for people to talk about likes, dislikes, ideas, and technical knowledge.

If you aren't prepared for opinions that don't agree with your own, don't post!

It's all about personal preference and what you like. I like rims, but 20's is the biggest I would go, but thats just me. i understand alot of guys have the mind set of keep it original, I say simply keep it tasteful :cool:

Attachments

• DSC01084.jpg
    DSC01084.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 185
I am sure you can see a deference between the Benz (sits just right 4-6 inches of the ground) and the "Donkey style" Buick (Buick is 2 feet of the ground)

I am sure you can see a deference between the Benz (sits just right 4-6 inches of the ground) and the "Donkey style" Buick (Buick is 2 feet of the ground)

I totally feel you on that but my GN has 19's (20's sit the same) on it and isn't all high off the ground and some people would still call that ghetto. So what's ghetto, rim's or riding super high???

I would never put 24's on my car cause it would ride like crap, and u would never get away in a high speed chase:tongue::eek::cool:

I totally feel you on that but my GN has 19's (20's sit the same) on it and isn't all high off the ground and some people would still call that ghetto. So what's ghetto, rim's or riding super high???

To me
Ghetto is when the accessories (radio, wheels) cost more and are worth more then the car it self.

Naamean kidd $6K Wheels on a $1500 car.

But This Donkey stuff is just fugly
And so are the 12 inch wires with 105’s

Is that better. Shssss

To me
Ghetto is when the accessories cost more and are worth more then the car it self.

Naamean kidd $6K Wheels on a $1500 car.

But This Donkey stuff is just fugly
And so are the 12 inch wires with 105’s

Well I guess my sh*t isn't ghetto cause I'm 60k into my GN:smile:

I don't know anything about the 12in. wire wheels thats some L.A/ vato sh*t:confused:

I actually really like this car. Its clean the wheels fill the flares out very nicely and tuck very good too. He said in the video that the rear wheels were 11.5" wide and that the wheels were one off custom to fit perfect and no rubbing on the car. Most donks and ghetto cars are thrown together and sit crooked camber all messed up with big ungodly aweful looking wheels. Those 22's he had on there weren't even chrome they were black for all the "bling haters". And I've seen a lot of you guys on this board that have the same engine dress up kits under your hood so I guess your ghetto and BLING BLING now. All in all I think its a very nice clean well done car. Like it for what it is and like it because the owner put the time into it. Hell he obviously even knows enough to get it tuned and in the tune video he has god forbid 5 star 15's and M/T et streets on it!!!!