SW section member.

90 % of Jeff's cars are still on the road, The other 10 % made it home. lol

Being an impartial participant from Kansas that frequents the SW section once in awhile I found the above statement to be damn funny:D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:

Sid Lives!

When Harold first acquired his Buick he was a normal guy who had a nice girlfriend a job & even talks of marriage. As time went on & he got more involved with his car he seemed to change & go deeper in to the abyss & now has morphed into what you see now. He is not unique I have through the years witnessed this many times & I'm troubled.The latest example is mean chicken. He too came to me as a kind gentle loving family man. All he wanted was a mild street motor & would be happy with that & oh yes all I want to do is run hi 12's & his life would be complete. That is till he got involved with some pizza hustler & several of the other less desirable s that troll this forum looking for the weak to corrupt. Now I get these phone calls daily from him craving for more power. 12's no longer matter It's low 11's's or bust. Question is how long will it be till he too hits bottom & starts humping a 109 block in his driveway & claiming 11's capable. So the saga continues & who will be next to sell his soul for an E.T slip

We may be junkies. Strung out on boost like some cheap tramp, in a flea bag motel, in the worst part of town. But, I can stop modding any time I want to. I just don't want to right now;) . And, HEY!

Aren't you our dealer?:eek: :D

Gota go polish my new turbo.

Mike B.

Being an impartial participant from Kansas that frequents the SW section once in awhile I found the above statement to be damn funny:D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:
I knew a girl once who asked me to kiss her where it stinks , So I took her to Kansas.

well sed LOU!!!!!!!!!
nine sec slips is what im looking for,,
ill just turn the boost up to 33-38 psi on 91 octane say a prayer and we will see what happens.[/QUOTE

There he goes again, Getting confused with his oil pressure gauge, Mexican under the hood, Sh#t no good

What is going on in here now?

I see the usual cast of suspects:rolleyes:

What is going on in here now?

I see the usual cast of suspects:rolleyes:

Shane is all in the name of fun, nobody is making treats as of yet :D LOL tell gary thanks for the couple of warnings for my vulgar choice of words, it won't happen again. :)

My apologie but why do you say that?
I wouldn,t take that personnel but in the past things have gotten out of control & a little ugly. Shane & Gary are trying hard to keep us in line. this southwest section has a reputation of being a bit over the top & ahead of its time. I of course exercise great self restraint & try to be a good example of maturity how one should behave here in public. I try to communicate my best on the same advanced level of intellect that there is here to work with.

I wouldn,t take that personnel but in the past things have gotten out of control & a little ugly. Shane & Gary are trying hard to keep us in line. this southwest section has a reputation of being a bit over the top & ahead of its time. I of course exercise great self restraint & try to be a good example of maturity how one should behave here in public. I try to communicate my best on the same advanced level of intellect that there is here to work with.

I see, looks like I will fit right in:cool:

Thanks to everybody for their understanding & not making an issue of this. I realize that all was said in "just kidding", and as Lou said, we all go over the top occasionally, including myself, but I do draw the line at vulgarity & obscenity.

When Harold first acquired his Buick he was a normal guy who had a nice girlfriend a job & even talks of marriage. As time went on & he got more involved with his car he seemed to change & go deeper in to the abyss & now has morphed into what you see now. He is not unique I have through the years witnessed this many times & I'm troubled.The latest example is mean chicken. He too came to me as a kind gentle loving family man. All he wanted was a mild street motor & would be happy with that & oh yes all I want to do is run hi 12's & his life would be complete. That is till he got involved with some pizza hustler & several of the other less desirable s that troll this forum looking for the weak to corrupt. Now I get these phone calls daily from him craving for more power. 12's no longer matter It's low 11's's or bust. Question is how long will it be till he too hits bottom & starts humping a 109 block in his driveway & claiming 11's capable. So the saga continues & who will be next to sell his soul for an E.T slip

To be fare...I was talking 12's on the old original motor that would spark rattle even if i loked at it. Once I got my nice new mile Czarnota 6 I started talking 11's....but it starting to look like it has too many 1's in it....10's asounds kinda nice.

Everytime I walk into Lou's lair, he's standing there with parts in his hands saying...."You need these."
(I know how that sounds...but that's not what I meant...I asure you.)

He'll even throw a free sample at me here and there to keep me hooked.

Lately....I've found that I've been looking for ways to save time so I can go get under the GN's hood and play with things. I even stopped showering and shaving. I tried to stop whiping after taking a poop...but that was going a bit too far...for now anyway....

We may be junkies. Strung out on boost like some cheap tramp, in a flea bag motel, in the worst part of town. But, I can stop modding any time I want to. I just don't want to right now;) . And, HEY!

Aren't you our dealer?:eek: :D

Gota go polish my new turbo.

Mike B.

I hear you, Mike!
Quiting is easy...heh...heh, heh.... I quit all the time.:redface:

And what's that you said about a Polish turbo?
Is our crazy ol' beloved Pollack making his own turbo's now?
Gotta get one of those!

lou arent you their crack supplier???
look at what youve done to chicken choker

Why...whatever do you mean?
jjfklnl f.
Dang it....jkjlj.m... my hands...ojfom..... won't stop....k flaj.... shaking.....

i think theres a connection here
p.jpg