Supercharged 98 Camaro Z28

Marklar

Supercharged 98 Z28 - True DD
1998 z28, 41K miles, daily driver without any mechanical problems. It's gonna kill me to sell this car, but the Wife and I are selling our toys in order to relocate. *Also for sale is a 22K Mile GN and a 01 F250 SD Lariat. I will post additinal listings this week.

Anyway, onto the beast:

462hp/452tq
navy blue, ttops, cold a/c, polished Vortech 9# supercharger with aftercooler, COMP xtreme cam, COMP titanium retainers,MANLEY chromoly pushrods, FASTCHIPS custom tuning, TTS headers/ypipe/hi flow cats, BORLA stainless steel catback exhaust, PRECISION INDUSTRIES 2800 vigilante stall, B+M transcooler, TRANSO-GO shift kit, HOTCHKIS sway bars,LG motorsports torque arm/adj.panhard rod/rear trailing arms, BMR lightweight k-member,KENNY BROWN "dd" subframe connectors, GMS white-faced 200mph speedo, CORBEAU carrera seats, SLP ultra-z ramair hood,K+N airfilter, OPTIMA Yellowtop battery, MAGNECOR plug wires, Blue headlight bulbs (have stockers too), AUTOLITE 103 plugs, ALPINE CDA-9813 MP3 headunit, JL AUDIO 500/5 amp, dual JL AUDIO 10"stealthbox w/ 1 10w3V2 and 1 10w6 sub, FOCAL 165K2 speakers,DYNAMATT Xtreme throughout entire car,custom amp rack, FORGELINE rs rims, Nitto drag radials- 275/40/17 in front 315/35/17 in back, ACPT carbon fiber driveshaft, Blue HID headlight bulbs, RANDOM TECH relocating brackets, DGM carbon fiber front grill insert, AUTOMETER electric fuel pressure gauge, AUTOMETER boost guage, AUTOMETER dual a pillar pod, MBA PRODUCTS aluminum foot pedals/engine caps, custom aluminum door sills, Alpine Alarm system with pager.The car has only ever used mobil1 oil and 93-94octane gas after driven off dealers lot. I have all service and parts receipts,dyno graph, original window sticker. Everything was professionally installed from supercharger to stereo. Over 20g's invested in this machine with receipts to prove it. Will also include used autotap software with used laptop and a set of RCI 5pt harness'(black)new in box. Spare gatorback belt and spare gates belt for supercharger.
Runs high 11.7 - 11.9 with timeslips and video to prove it. Also includes set of Michelin Pilot Sport 315/35/17 tires and 275/40/17 with good tread (as seen in the pictures).

Vehicle Condition

Great condition. Has won SUPER CHEVY trophies in 1999,2001,2002.This car is in excellent condition inside and and out. Very clean. Has a few, chips on hood coming from an exhaust clamp that hit it on the highway - estimate is $450 to repair (can arrange before pickup). 2 rims have some chips, also small.and the coated ypipe has some corrision,which also is common.The car runs new,looks great for it's age,and drives new. No trouble codes, no smoke,no leaks,doesn't overheat, runs prefect. 100%reliable.Needs NOTHING!Tires have about 6,000miles, This car is one of the most awesome Camaros on the street and gets a LOT of attention.

I will also include a Noah car cover and the GM service manuals for this car. It's really an awesome package.

Pics and Video at:
http://jaysls1.homeip.net
Note - at time of pictures, chips on hood were not there. I will post those later along with Nitto tire condition and rims. Car just came out of winter storage, so it needs a good cleaning before posting.

$21K o.b.o. car also for sale locally. Make a reasonable offer and it's yours. Thanks for looking.