2003 Mercedes SL55

NyBlankets

Looking for a low mileage GN/T/TYPE or Trans AM turbo for trade. Valued at 23k.

Car has a very clean black body, no dings on the body. Paint is nice and shiny, interior is very clean and dark gray. I would rate the body 8/10 and the interior 8/10. Car also has lojack and 52,xxx miles on the odometer. All 4 tires changed 7k miles ago. Car has pano roof, rear trunk spoiler and Garys carbon fiber front spoiler.

I rarely drive the car, 17k miles (average 2,125 miles a year) in my 8 years of ownership. Well taken care of, I changed the oil every 4k miles. Both under hood and trunk batteries are less than a year old and always maintained with Ctek charger. Oil changed less than 200 miles ago along with a step colder spark plugs. I have never had any issues with the ABC suspension or anything else for that matter. The car was also certified pre-owned by MB when I purchased her in 2009.

90mm Throttle body with custom intake manifold, stock intake boxes with K&N filters
168 Renntech crank pulley, UPD 83mm clutch upper pulley combined for 13 lbs of boost.
MBH long tube headers, no cats or resonators, sounds amazing
Killer Chiller with a 2 gallon tank
Intercooler below the supercharger is custom, 2 in the cold side and 2 out on the hot side, its a dual feed single pass intercooler with 2 intercooler pumps that makes for a really trick setup and keeps IAT temps in check.
Belt wrap kit.
550cc injectors and looped fuel rail
20 inch MHT black 5 spoke with chrome lips. 305s on the rear of both stock and MHT wheels.
Stock 18inch turbine rims, fronts do not have tires, rears have nitto drag radials with probably 50% wear.
Car has a trick catch can
New trunk struts
Upgrade 3rd brake light
Minus 10 mod, fan kicks on at a lower temp to cool radiator.
New engine mounts.

Car has run a best of 11.43 @ 121.5 on pump gas, full weight in South Florida weather with 18 inch drag radials and 275lb driver. This was achieved with stock 74mm throttle body. Should run deep into the low 11s with the current 90mm throttle body.

http://s850.photobucket.com/user/kustom2k1/media/20140607_135601_zpseaxvguzw.jpg.html

Last edited: