Sunoco 110

How quick would i foul out my O2 sensor if i ran straight Sunoco 110? Im pretty sure i have just a regular non heated o2.

Hard to say. Maybe 1 day to a few months. Best bet is to go Alky or get a chip that runs in open loop. Like a Max Effort.

No, just need the correct fuel curve in the chip. Not sure who else makes them besides Max Effort.

its turbo time said:
How quick would i foul out my O2 sensor if i ran straight Sunoco 110? Im pretty sure i have just a regular non heated o2.
I have had brand new AC Delco o2 sensors crap out after 2 passes.
Changed up to a Denso and I change them every spring, and they are alot cheaper like $16 at www.sparkplugs.com I keep an eye on the o2 crosscounts and when it gets a little lazy swap it out.

20-25 gallons of 110 in my white car over the past 3 weeks. Crosscounts are fine on the single wire ac delco 02 sensor.
I drive it 20 miles to work, and 25 miles to the track, been to work and back 3 times and twice to the track.
Once the numbers get lazy is when you need to start looking to replace.

I will be installing the meth kit on it in november.
BW

I'm trying to understand this, is it better to simply buy an Alky kit than to run race gas? I plan on buying an Alky kit but figured in the mean time I would run a few gallons of race fuel through the tank when ever I did race.

Randy Greenoe said:
I have had brand new AC Delco o2 sensors crap out after 2 passes.
Changed up to a Denso and I change them every spring, and they are alot cheaper like $16 at www.sparkplugs.com I keep an eye on the o2 crosscounts and when it gets a little lazy swap it out.

Thanks i just ordered one, i plan on running alky one day but in the mean time ill prolly run some race gas here and there, i'd rather have one that lasts a lil bit