Summit Racing Discount

haha...thats awesome... my extra 10 savings was due to a pinion setting tool for my friend and I bought some McGard lugnuts for them as well!!.

Just used discount #wscs11 today for 10% savings on some tools. Free shipping also. Down side $10 handling charge. I believe this discount coupon is good thru 12/22.

I tried typing it/copy and pasting it into the source code box. When I click on apply, the web page keeps telling me "the source code you have entered is invalid." I WANT MY MONEY!!!

Did you order $75 or more of merchandise???? That is required.

Yeah, $112 subtotal before shipping/handling. I even tried upper case and lower case with the same results. Guess I'll have to check one of my catalogs when I get home tonight. Thanks.

i just called summitt and if you want to use the discount code you have to call them,they are having problems with the code being used on the internet

Evidently, this coupon code was distributed in some publication destined for New York customers only. As a result, the code has been discontinued according to the salesman I spoke with this morning. Oh well...

Darnit...

I just tried it and it will not work online anymore. Then I read down at the additional posts.

Any news on another discount?

Mike

i called and i had all my part#'s so i did not need to talk to a salesman and it worked for me,this was yesterday

Update...

The original code, 2RETYV is for New York residents only, as I was told by the kind folks at Summit Racing, and will not work unless the billing address is from NY.
I tried to order online using the subsequent codes posted as well, none worked. I finally tried to call the order in, and that was when I was told about the NY address.

bummer...