Sully get into the 9's

Congrats.
cheers.gif

Unfortunately, this adds in a sad manner. Steve grenaded his motor and trans today in TSM competition. From what I heard, nothing inside the block will be re-useable. :frown:

Or the tranny case either,It was a mess,Great meeting you Sully,Now go get to work on the new combo :)

Congrats Steve...

in the 9'-twice ! Way to go. now, lets build a "stout" 109"
There you go Sully, see if you can make out the license plate and the number... :smile:

Way to go Sully, you are my hero. I know it's been a journey for you and have to say, for someone on your budget and having done all of your own tuning and work, it is an accomplishment that only a few have accomplished. I still remember the excitement of you purchasing a TE44 and then a set of Champion iron heads, how long ago was that......... maybe 5 years ago or more!!! A lot has happened between then and now, enjoy your accomplishments, only few can say they have done what you have done... Nothing diminishes it!!!

Way to go sully!

i know someone who makes a part that can make sure that engine problem never happens again.... ;)

congradulations.

Race Jace said:
i know someone who makes a part that can make sure that engine problem never happens again.... ;)
And I know someone that can attest to the "part" working well enough to let you reuse a block after an engine explosion. ;)

Scott231 said:
And I know someone that can attest to the "part" working well enough to let you reuse a block after an engine explosion. ;)

Add me to that list too