Street testing in Gabby's t-type... E85 + nitrous : )

At 43 psi doesn't surprise me that why I don't push mine past 30 psi. sorry to hear that I hope it's not costly

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Guys.. I'm man who pushes everything! If u don't, u get no where. Yeah it was on stock crank after 11yrs lol so i'm fixing on building something better.

TurboPower, yes i have a wet system on board setup with a small shot, but rarely use it.

Happy New Year gents! I hope you all search and Google Mr. Rojas and find inspiration, gain courage, as well as knowledge as I have from him.
Look at these Flying Buick guys getting it done and pick their brains as well. It pays (or saves you money) to ask for advice, help, and question the guys that have been there and done that.
I expect to see Gabby and his Buick in the spotlight when the next combination hits the pavement!

Couldn't say it any better than that Jason. Gabby is reason my car can run low 10's with my college school budget. After March that's all changing and I should be back out faster than before with no more hick ups. This is andy btw if you didn't already notice lol

Sure. It's got 2 fuel pumps, 2 filters, some hoses, some clamps, and a flux capacitor somewhere along in there...

That was only available on the FBI GNX. ..

hello people; I've asked this before and I have a boost gage but how can you be so precise with the amount of boost? You say 33 then turned it up to 43 unless there's a built in max dial in the gage I don't see it.
IBBY

hello people; I've asked this before and I have a boost gage but how can you be so precise with the amount of boost? You say 33 then turned it up to 43 unless there's a built in max dial in the gage I don't see it.
IBBY

Rojas Racing Boost Gauge Sir